Home Forums Reality TV The Masked Singer: Season 2 (Fall 2019)

The Masked Singer: Season 2 (Fall 2019)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
26 mins ago
replies
views
users
vinny
LA guy
Andrew D
  • vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

140 films: Johnny Weir (2), Drew Pinsky (3), Laila Ali (3), Paul (16)
    42 Grammy Award nominations: 3 (Paul)
    31 Billboard #1 singles: 1 (Paul)
    22 Broadway shows: 2 (Paul)
    20 platinum record: 1 (Paul)
    19 Emmys wins: (2) Paul,
    15 marriages: Johnny (1), Ninja (1), Laila Ali (2), Drew Pinsky (1), Paul (1)
    8 divorces: Johnny (1), Laila Ali (1),
    7 Super Bowls: Johnny Weir (1 he was in 2015 (XLIX) – Co-host for preshow), Ninja (1 commercial in 2019), Paul (1),
    6 multi-platinum records:
    5 Hall of Famers: Johnny (1 since he is in the National Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame) Lailia (1 since she is in Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame), Paul (1)
    three New York Times Best Sellers: Johnny Weir, Ninja, Laila Ali (2), 5 books not sure about bestseller so I’m adding this (Drew Pinsky),
    two have been named Time magazine’s Most Influential People: Ninja (1)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  vinny.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  vinny.
    ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Figured out the Leopard!!!

Ladies and gentleman I solved the Leopard!!!
    “WHEN I STALK MY PREY THEY NEVER SEE IT COMING” – Deion Sanders said over and over he would bait QB’s into throwing his way by thinking he was beat.

“I’VE BEEN SPOTTED WITH THE PRESIDENT” – As a two time Super Bowl Champion, Deion has been to the White House.

“CRAZY GAME ENDS WITH A WIN FOR THE LEOPARD” – His first Super Bowl

“IN MY CAREER I’VE BEEN A HEAVY HITTER” – Deion. Not only played defense on football, he was a baseball player too.

“NO ONE COULD CATCH ME” – He’s fast as hell, plain and simple. If he touched the ball he normally scored.

“I’M STRIPPING AWAY THE HEADLINES” – A strip is a play in football where you take the ball out of someone else’s hands.

“I’M STILL PRIMETIME CHAMPION” – One of Deion’s many nicknames is “Primetime”

“I WASN’T EVEN ALWAYS WANTED” Deion bounced from baseball team to baseball team before entering the NFL.

“AFTER BEING PASSED FROM PACK TO PACK” – See above.

“I USED MY TALENT AS MY ESCAPE” “FINDING YOUR PLACE” Deion left the MLB and played in the NFL

“NOW I LIVE IN COLOR” – Another one of Deion’s nicknames is “Neon Deion”

“I ALWAYS TELL MY CUBS…” – Deion is now a motivational speaker, a head of the NFL rookie symposium, and on tv as a commentator.

“THAT WOULD BE MY GREATEST TACKLE YET” – Uhhhh lol if I have to explain this one…

Meta Clues:

Announcers used to say he had the speed of a leopard.

He’s in the Hall of Fame.

His nickname was Neon Deion. Look at those eyes on the mask which Nick Cannon pointed out in the sneak peak.

He’s been divorced twice

Ohhh, and he’s a “singer” https://youtu.be/KJWSm13LBh8

ReplyCopy URL
    Djoko
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol, I’m glad you’re so into this Vinny. But the Leopard is Seal. Go back to my list. It’s 100% correct.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol, I’m glad you’re so into this Vinny.

Blows my mind I got so into this show but this and 90 day fiance have quickly become addicting.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

In a weird twist, FOX uploaded the upcming episode online to youtube fr three hours before realizing it. I missed it but sadly the internet soiled who is gone. not posting who it is so i’m not spoiling it.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

140 films: Johnny Weir (2), Drew Pinsky (3), Laila Ali (3), Paul (16), 20 (Sherri), 17 (Raven)
    42 Grammy Award nominations: 3 (Paul),
    31 Billboard #1 singles: 1 (Paul)
    22 Broadway shows: 2 (Paul), 1 (Sherri), 1 (Raven)
    20 platinum record: 1 (Paul), 3 (Raven)
    19 Emmys wins: (2) Paul, 1 (Sherri but she has 6 nominations as well) Raven has 3 nominations,
    15 marriages: Johnny (1), Ninja (1), Laila Ali (2), Drew Pinsky (1), Paul (1), Sherri (2)
    8 divorces: Johnny (1), Laila Ali (1), Sherri (2)
    7 Super Bowls: Johnny Weir (1 he was in 2015 (XLIX) – Co-host for preshow), Ninja (1 commercial in 2019), Paul (1),
    5 Hall of Famers: Johnny (1 since he is in the National Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame) Lailia (1 since she is in Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame), Paul (1)
    three New York Times Best Sellers: Johnny Weir, Ninja, Laila Ali (2), 5 books not sure about bestseller so I’m adding this (Drew Pinsky), Sherri (2 books)

ReplyCopy URL
    Djoko
    Participant
    Topics:

Remember to reference my 100% correct list.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Remember to reference my 100% correct list.

agree with you on all but Leopard. I’m 100 percent sure its deion sanders. All the clues add up too well for me

ReplyCopy URL
    Djoko
    Participant
    Topics:

agree with you on all but Leopard. I’m 100 percent sure its deion sanders. All the clues add up too well for me

No way Deion Sanders would have a voice like that. Leopard sounds exactly like Seal. Also, I don’t think Deion would act the way the Leopard has been acting. He is too much of a macho athlete to even pretend to be flamboyant. What did it for me was in the first episode the Leopard said he was known for fashion. I knew he was referencing his ex-wife and baby mama Heidi Klum.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

No way Deion Sanders would have a voice like that. Leopard sounds exactly like Seal. Also, I don’t think Deion would act the way the Leopard has been acting. He is too much of a macho athlete to even pretend to be flamboyant. What did it for me was in the first episode the Leopard said he was known for fashion. I knew he was referencing his ex-wife and baby mama Heidi Klum.

Seal seems too on the nose for me tbh. I might be reading too hard into the clues though

ReplyCopy URL
    Djoko
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m right again as usual. As for the judges, I think they hired the dumbest entertainers they could find.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

140 films: Johnny Weir (2), Drew Pinsky (3), Laila Ali (3), Paul (16), 20 (Sherri), 17 (Raven), 7 (Kelly)
    42 Grammy Award nominations: 3 (Paul),
    31 Billboard #1 singles: 1 (Paul), 1 (Kelly)
    20 platinum record: 1 (Paul), 3 (Raven)
    19 Emmys wins: (2) Paul, 1 (Sherri but she has 6 nominations as well) Raven has 3 nominations, 1 (Kelly…Osbournes won in 2001 or 2002)
    15 marriages: Johnny (1), Ninja (1), Laila Ali (2), Drew Pinsky (1), Paul (1), Sherri (2)
    8 divorces: Johnny (1), Laila Ali (1), Sherri (2)
    three New York Times Best Sellers: Johnny Weir, Ninja, Laila Ali (2), 5 books not sure about bestseller so I’m adding this (Drew Pinsky), Sherri (2 books)

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

140 films: Johnny Weir (2), Drew Pinsky (3), Laila Ali (3), Paul (16), 20 (Sherri), 17 (Raven), 7 (Kelly), 9 (Patti)
    42 Grammy Award nominations: 3 (Paul), Patti has 14,
    31 Billboard #1 singles: 1 (Paul), 1 (Kelly)
    20 platinum record: 1 (Paul), 3 (Raven), 7 (Patti)
    19 Emmys wins: (2) Paul, 1 (Sherri but she has 6 nominations as well) Raven has 3 nominations, 1 (Kelly…Osbournes won in 2001 or 2002), 2 emmy nods for Patti
    15 marriages: Johnny (1), Ninja (1), Laila Ali (2), Drew Pinsky (1), Paul (1), Sherri (2), 1 (Patti)
    8 divorces: Johnny (1), Laila Ali (1), Sherri (2), 1 (Patti)
    7 Super Bowls: Johnny Weir (1 he was in 2015 (XLIX) – Co-host for preshow), Ninja (1 commercial in 2019), Paul (1), Patti (1)

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

don’t have the time today but butterfly knocks out 14 billboard, 7 or 8 grammy noms, 2 filmography, and 3 broadway, and i think two albums

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Ana has the following: 3 broadway shows, 1 album, 21 movies, 1 marriage

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.