Home Forums Reality TV The Masked Singer: Season 2 (Fall 2019)

The Masked Singer: Season 2 (Fall 2019)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
Created
11 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
vinny
LA guy
Andrew D
  • vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

These are all correct.

The clue are very obvious for thisgroup. Hopefully group B and C are harder to figure out

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

The ones I was correct about:
    Llama being Drew Carey T. rex being Jojo siwa. Taco being tom bergeron The tiger being rob grownkowski
    Miss monster being Chaka khan.
    The elephant being tony hawk (i freaked out cuz I knew that voice). The Mouse being Dionne freaking Warwick! (Star struck)

The ones I was wrong about:
    Robot being Lil Wayne (thought it was Steve-o as well). The bear being Sarah palin….I thought it was Amanda Bynes for some reason. Bella thorn being the swan….I really have no idea about her in general so this isn’t a shocker to me

Updated guesses:
    The ones I’m sure of:
    Turtle: Jesse McCartney
    Cat: Kate bisworth.
    Banana: Brett Michaels.
    Frog: Lil bow wow. Astronaut: hunter Hayes Night angel: khandi buress Rhino: Tyler or Brian from fgl
    Kangaroo: Jordyn Woods

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  vinny.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  vinny.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  vinny.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  vinny.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  vinny.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  vinny.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  vinny.
    • This reply was modified 5 days, 14 hours ago by  vinny.
    ReplyCopy URL
    That Don Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

I got everyone right! After the Super Bowl premiere, I’ll post my new 100% correct list of who is who for season 3.

Never mind that; I’ve got a challenge for you – go to one of the tour shows and see if you can guess who are underneath the costumes. Of course, there’s always the chance that, on the tour, the people underneath the costumes aren’t the ones doing the singing…

ReplyCopy URL
    Djoko
    Participant
    Topics:

Never mind that; I’ve got a challenge for you – go to one of the tour shows and see if you can guess who are underneath the costumes. Of course, there’s always the chance that, on the tour, the people underneath the costumes aren’t the ones doing the singing…

I didn’t even know they did tours. I don’t think the US has that. That would be a lot of fun.

ReplyCopy URL
    That Don Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

I didn’t even know they did tours. I don’t think the US has that. That would be a lot of fun.

At least until the audience realizes it paid a considerable amount of money to watch what I assume will be a group of dancers in the show’s costumes (and don’t expect any of them to unmask, as nobody will know who they are) “performing” to someone else’s pre-recorded singing, except for one character who is a “local celebrity” that is revealed at the end of the show, and two of the celebrity singers (not in costume) as the show’s hosts.

Also, the USA is where the tour is taking place – it starts in Detroit on 5/28 and ends in Los Angeles on 8/1.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.