Home Forums Television 2017-2018 Guest Emmy Categories

2017-2018 Guest Emmy Categories

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 315 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Riley
Luca Giliberti
Eden
  • agorretta
    Participant
    Topics:

Rinko Kikuchi for Westworld would be awesome

ReplyCopy URL
    Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

Is it confirmed that he’s ineligible?

Based on the events of the seventh episode, I would actually be surprised if he did not appear in the eighth (or at least did not debut by the tenth), but I trust matching the timeline of his casting with the production schedule more than my own plot speculation.  (No, unconfirmed.)

"I don't even believe in god, but I'm going to thank her tonight."

ReplyCopy URL
    jacob121
    Participant
    Topics:

Sometimes I feel like you two are the same person. Your opinions are so alike most of the time.

I’ve never noticed before but I guess we do like a lot of the same shows

Good taste.

ReplyCopy URL
    Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

If someone’s getting nominated from Dear White People, it should be Tessa Thompson, not Lena Waithe.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

If someone’s getting nominated from Dear White People, it should be Tessa Thompson, not Lena Waithe.

I’d rather see Courtney Sauls nominated.

ReplyCopy URL
    Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

If someone’s getting nominated from Dear White People, it should be Tessa Thompson, not Lena Waithe.

I’d rather see Courtney Sauls nominated.

That would be cool, but I meant if one of the big names is noticed by voters.

ReplyCopy URL
    Nate
    Participant
    Topics:

Oh, no. I just checked the predictions center and the only 2 women now in guest actress from SNL are Tina Fey and…Saoirse Ronan? Meanwhile, there are 8 SNL men in the guest actor category, including Fred Armisen and Robert De Niro. Something strange is afoot!

ReplyCopy URL
    Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

Oh, no. I just checked the predictions center and the only 2 women now in guest actress from SNL are Tina Fey and…Saoirse Ronan? Meanwhile, there are 8 SNL men in the guest actor category, including Fred Armisen and Robert De Niro. Something strange is afoot!

lol, wtf happened. Armisen and DeNiro for what? Cameos in the finale?

ReplyCopy URL
    jacob121
    Participant
    Topics:

I guess that’s all they’re choosing to submit ? Odd choice to leave out Schumer and Haddish on the ladies’ side for Ronan of all people when they hardly ever nominate female non-comedians for hosting SNL. Has it ever happened ? I guess this confirms Baldwin in supporting? Very unsure what to do with him.

ReplyCopy URL
    Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

I guess that’s all they’re choosing to submit ? Odd choice to leave out Schumer and Haddish on the ladies’ side for Ronan of all people when they hardly ever nominate female non-comedians for hosting SNL. Has it ever happened ? I guess this confirms Baldwin in supporting? Very unsure what to do with him.

Haddish was a sure nom, too bad. Barf on Baldwin going supporting.

ReplyCopy URL
    jacob121
    Participant
    Topics:

Haddish was a sure nom, too bad. Barf on Baldwin going supporting.

She can still submit herself. Pretty sure Kevin’s Hart did that one year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

Take him out! Bradley Whitford is not on the submissions list on The Handmaid’s Tale DVDs that voters got:

"I don't even believe in god, but I'm going to thank her tonight."

ReplyCopy URL
    Luca Giliberti
    Participant
    Topics:

Bradley Whitford is not on the submissions list on The Handmaid’s Tale DVDs that voters got:

I wish we knew what they are submitting for writing and directing though I am pretty confident that they will pick “June” for both and probably another one for directing.

Luca G.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

Mcraney
    Jones
    Goode
    Simpson
    Mullen
    Britton

Rigg
    Wiley
    Tomei
    Jones
    Balfour
    Tyson

Fey
    Haddish
    Lynch
    Shannon
    Danner
    Rudolph

Glover
    Hader
    Cranston
    Cannavale
    Miranda
    Williams

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

I wish Chlumsky was in one less episode of Halt and Catch Fire so she could be guest eligible. At first I thought she was being wasted but “Goodwill” was one hell of a performance. She would’ve had no chance but she was still so good.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 315 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.