Home Forums Television 2018 Emmy Awards Drama Nominations Reactions

2018 Emmy Awards Drama Nominations Reactions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 336 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +6 hidden )
replies
views
users
Luca Giliberti
Macca
Mukund
  • forwardswill
    Participant
    Topics:

Damn, I just rewatched Dowd’s scenes in “June” and that is tough to beat, really. She is just above and beyond.

ReplyCopy URL
    Luca Giliberti
    Participant
    Topics:

Kirby is exceptional, so are Headey and Strahovski and Bledel, but when Dowd is onscreen she can scare the shit out of you.

FYC Oscars 2019: Viola Davis (Widows) - Best Actress

ReplyCopy URL
    DvirBA
    Participant
    Topics:

Kirby is exceptional, so are Headey and Strahovski and Bledel, but when Dowd is onscreen she can scare the shit out of you.

She is amazing, but Dowd already won after just one season, and Headey is long overdue and never won for 6 years. This is almost her last chance, I hope they’ll do the right thing

ReplyCopy URL
    Milo Kunis
    Participant
    Topics:

Moss will easily win again. The support won’t be as vocal as last year, as she was overdue and on what felt like her 47th career nomination. But she will prevail. Whether the show itself is your cup of tea or not, and it is not mine, there is almost no denying that she is in a league of her own in this category. Think JLD in Veep. However, I do see voters growing tired of this show in two or three seasons, a la Claire Danes in Homeland.

One of the three from THT will win Supporting. I’m thinking Dowd will repeat, but Strahovski is still in this. I’d actually prefer that win.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

I thought about it and I believe Sandra Oh is gonna take it. Not because she deserves it but because of the times we live in. She will win to make a history. Media are gonna shove it down our throats till the fucking ceremony. Making huge deal out of it. You have to satisfy SJWs and PC brigade. Honestly I wouldn’t mind but the moment she got nominated all the liberal media made a huge deal out of it. It’s nice someone of Asian descent finally achieved that but you don’t have to make huge deal out of it and remind us about it for two months straight from now on. That’s why I need panels back. They sit, they watch them then they make their choices. There’s no need for other factors.

ReplyCopy URL
    VeraDoyle
    Participant
    Topics:

I thought about it and I believe Sandra Oh is gonna take it. Not because she deserves it but because of the times we live in. She will win to make a history. Media are gonna shove it down our throats till the fucking ceremony. Making huge deal out of it. You have to satisfy SJWs and PC brigade. Honestly I wouldn’t mind but the moment she got nominated all the liberal media made a huge deal out of it. It’s nice someone of Asian descent finally achieved that but you don’t have to make huge deal out of it and remind us about it for two months straight from now on. That’s why I need panels back. They sit, they watch them then they make their choices. There’s no need for other factors.

You know there are thousands and thousands of people who LOVE her on Killing Eve. She would be DESERVING. It’s a cherry on top that she’s making history with it.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 336 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.