Home Forums Television 2018 Emmy Predictions Drama (Part 2)

2018 Emmy Predictions Drama (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 564 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +10 hidden )
replies
views
users
Luca Giliberti
Stegeo
Teridax
  • Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

2018 Emmy Predictions Drama (Part 2)

Continue the drama discussion in this 2nd thread.

Luca Giliberti
    Participant
    Topics:

Call me crazy but if Lena Headey is the sole GOT supporting actress nominee, I will predict her to win. I seriously hope that people recognize the overdue factor here.

Luca G.

J H
    Participant
    Topics:

cersei will end with fewer noms than 0x winners Peggy or Joan, so meh.

TVFan365
    Participant
    Topics:

THE AMERICANS DESERVES ALL THE AWARDS!

Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

If Headey doesn’t win this year then she’s almost a definite lock to win next year. Someone else would have to be completely undeniable to beat her

Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

If Headey doesn’t win this year then she’s almost a definite lock to win next year. Someone else would have to be completely undeniable to beat her

Meryl Streep and Helena Bonham Carter.

Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I also feel like Millie Bobby Brown shouldn’t be discounted entirely, for this year and next year, regardless of merit. I also don’t know if the “overdue” narrative will work for Headey because the shows actors haven’t been shown any love by the Emmys in general, besides Dinklage twice. While SAG voters are not Emmy voters, I think it says something about how little respected Game of Thrones is on a level of acting that the only award it has ever managed to win from SAG is Stunt Ensemble.

eastwest
    Participant
    Topics:

Right now all my projected acting winners would be adding additional Emmys to their mantles come September.

methaddiction
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope Lena Headey doesn’t turn out to be Christina Hendricks 2.0 we need her to pull an Anna Gunn.

Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

Eh, I doubt either of them will have an undeniable performance, maybe Carter if the material is great, but Streep isn’t beating her.

Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol, dream on. Headey was and is never winning. Her S6 was an acting masterpiece that deserved all accolades, but still she left empty-handed. And don’t “vote-split with Clarke & Williams” me.

Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

Eh, I doubt either of them will have an undeniable performance, maybe Carter if the material is great, but Streep isn’t beating her.

To be honest, Streep isn’t winning if she doesn’t have meaty material. Kidman said she has a very good role, but we’ll see. If she’s hanging around saying “I’ll bring you to court” or something to Celeste all the time, she’s not winning.

Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

To be honest, Streep isn’t winning if she doesn’t have meaty material. Kidman said she has a very good role, but we’ll see. If she’s hanging around saying “I’ll bring you to court” or something to Celeste all the time, she’s not winning.

Yeah, I don’t get why people are treating her as a lock to win.

Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol, dream on. Headey was and is never winning. Her S6 was an acting masterpiece that deserved all accolades, but still she left empty-handed. And don’t “vote-split with Clarke & Williams” me.

I will “vote-split with Clarke and Williams” you.

Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

I am just afraid they will eat Streep up even if her don’t give a terrific performance.

But I like to think Headey will be better than ever in the final season and will not give a chance for the others girls.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 564 total)

The topic ‘2018 Emmy Predictions Drama (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.