Home Forums Television 2018 Emmy Predictions (Part 2)

2018 Emmy Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 639 total)
Created
11 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
Hunter-ish
Eden
Riley
  • Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

G&F is an AARP fave

That is nice, but Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is an Emmy fave, seeing as it was nominated twice in the top category.

JoeyJ
    Participant
    Topics:

G&F is an AARP fave

That is nice, but Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is an Emmy fave, seeing as it was nominated twice in the top category.

Yeah but no one made it in guest from the season she was on.It’s not a sign of Emmy overlooked her at all that Lisa Kudrow could not get in for a 1 off  especially when most people who watched the show didn’t consider her the standout guest star for  s2.

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel  is a clear winner. Atlanta could be a strong competition. And we have yet to see what happens with Maniac.

Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

Oustanding Comedy Series

• Atlanta
    • black-ish
    • Curb Your Enthusiasm
    • GLOW
    • The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    • Modern Family
    • Will & Grace
    • Alt: Maniac

Anonymous
    Topics:

Maniac could go both ways. Either great or awful. There’s no in-between with this show. And I don’t like they’re supposedly buffed up Emma Stone’s character. She worked perfectly as supporting character in original. But her being co-lead is gonna make her annoying as fuck.

Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah but no one made it in guest from the season she was on.It’s not a sign of Emmy overlooked her at all that Lisa Kudrow could not get in for a 1 off especially when most people who watched the show didn’t consider her the standout guest star for s2.

And nobody from any season of Grace and Frankie has ever gotten a nomination in supporting or guest.

Turd Ferguson
    Participant
    Topics:

Everyone is forgetting the best comedy of all time is coming back this year.

In an seriousness, I’m not confident that the stellar new season of Arrested Development will do well in noms.

PerksofBeingGriff
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah but no one made it in guest from the season she was on.It’s not a sign of Emmy overlooked her at all that Lisa Kudrow could not get in for a 1 off especially when most people who watched the show didn’t consider her the standout guest star for s2.

And nobody from any season of Grace and Frankie has ever gotten a nomination in supporting or guest.

Kudrow needs to win another Emmy on the main telecast, and then I think she’ll earn the namecheck honor.

She’s great in this, and we will probably nominate her, but that is it.

“Someone is staring at you in ‘Personal Growth’.”

Andrew Carden
    Participant
    Topics:

Highly unlikely Kudrow earns a Guest nom. That said, Grace and Frankie has actually garnered more Emmy nominations with each season, so it’s plausible another actor could maybe surface somewhere.

For the finest in film reviews and awards analysis, please visit me at The Awards Connection!

Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

I want June Raphael to get an Emmy nom, she’s the best part of G&F

Alijah Purdy
    Participant
    Topics:

I think if anyone outside of Fonda and Tomlin ever get nominated for Grace and Frankie, it will be June Raphael. But, that would mean voters have to actually be watching the show.

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

Seven Seconds is another contender for limited series. It’s anthology with Regina King and voters love her.

LegendOfMatt
    Participant
    Topics:

https://www.thewrap.com/meryl-streep-joins-big-little-lies-season-2/

Uh-oh. Watch out everyone competing against her. Drama supporting actress looks locked up. (Jk of course, who knows yet)

Stretchy
    Participant
    Topics:

you mean like her 21 Oscars, right? j/k…i think we’re safe for this year anyway.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Stretchy.

Whoop diddy scoop!

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

So no Emmy for Lena Headey?

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 639 total)

The topic ‘2018 Emmy Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.