Home Forums Television 2018 SAG Awards TV Nominations (Predictions Center Now Open)

2018 SAG Awards TV Nominations (Predictions Center Now Open)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 232 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Riley Chow
jf123
Guest2014
  • AWDubay
    Participant
    Topics:

GLOW is a joke .. that show was not good and shouldn’t have taken slot away from show that were funny.

Andrewsart.etsy.com

Check out my online store 🙂

AWDubay
    Participant
    Topics:

NO Megan Mullally , Tracee or ellie …. WTF

Andrewsart.etsy.com

Philip
    Participant
    Topics:

GLOW is a joke .. that show was not good and shouldn’t have taken slot away from show that were funny.

I totally disagree. I’m so glad it did well here today.

AWDubay
    Participant
    Topics:

I totally disagree. I’m so glad it did well here today.

It wasn’t funny … it was just comical at best … Marc Maron is not one of the five funniest men on tv this year

Andrewsart.etsy.com

Guest2014
    Participant
    Topics:

Haha, Bell needs to start sleeping with people, cause she isn’t getting nominations for anything, haha.

Obviously Orange was eligible cause it was nominated, dumbass.

You think you’re getting a rise out of me, but stuff like this only shows your dickheadedness. Please continue to shame yourself.

jacob121
    Participant
    Topics:

If any group embraced W&G I thought it would be here. Not expecting much come Emmy time.

A big takeaway for me is that SAG voters rely on Netflix like they rely on screeners on the film side. I will be skewing more towards Netflix releases in the future.

GLOW has had a great week. Very happy for Brie and Maron.

I guess ST could repeat ensemble but … I’m actually thinking it’s between Handmaid’s Tale and The Crown.

Harbour is also having an awesome week. He really was a highlight of the second season so I am happy for him.

My faves get nominated less and less at these award shows so I guess I just have to be happy when some of the nominees are actually deserving.

Never understood the SAG fascination with OITNB/Aduba. Could they actually win ensemble again?

Stretchy
    Participant
    Topics:

I guess Handmaid’s could get swept up in all the love but I’m still gonna predict ST and probably Harbour.

Whoop diddy scoop!

AWDubay
    Participant
    Topics:

Never understood the SAG fascination with OITNB/Aduba. Could they actually win ensemble again?

If anyone from the show deserved some love it was Brooks

Andrewsart.etsy.com

Philip
    Participant
    Topics:

Haha, Bell needs to start sleeping with people, cause she isn’t getting nominations for anything, haha.

Obviously Orange was eligible cause it was nominated, dumbass.

You think you’re getting a rise out of me, but stuff like this only shows your dickheadedness. Please continue to shame yourself.

Haha, you post nothing but stuff about Bell and call me a dickhead? That’s hilarious. You have a meltdown everyday, it’s hilarious.

vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Not sure what’s happening but no Tracee Ellis Ross is very weird to me. Who did she piss off?

Philip
    Participant
    Topics:

@andrew D

I don’t think David is funny, but he’s nominated.

Obviously SAG loved Glow and I personally think that it is a great hilarious show and I hope the Emmys embrace it.

Philip
    Participant
    Topics:

Not sure what’s happening but no Tracee Ellis Ross is very weird to me. Who did she piss off?

She has never hit here before. SAG is stuck in their ways, they don’t tend to have much room for newcomers.

AWDubay
    Participant
    Topics:

@andrew D

I don’t think David is funny, but he’s nominated.

Obviously SAG loved Glow and I personally think that it is a great hilarious show and I hope the Emmys embrace it.

I dont like his nomination either

Andrewsart.etsy.com

AWDubay
    Participant
    Topics:

She has never hit here before. SAG is stuck in their ways, they don’t tend to have much room for newcomers.

its so sad … she is amazing

Andrewsart.etsy.com

Philip
    Participant
    Topics:

SAG needs to open up and add supporting categories. Makes no sense why they have supporting in the film side but not tv.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 232 total)

The topic ‘2018 SAG Awards TV Nominations (Predictions Center Now Open)’ is closed to new replies.