Home Forums Television 2019 Emmy Awards Ballots

2019 Emmy Awards Ballots

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 226 total)
Created
1 week ago
Last Reply
5 days ago
replies
views
users
Luca Giliberti
sofan
verissimoallan
  • vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Any luck?

Found Oliver. Not so much the other thing but I’m sure it will be added or something

ReplyCopy URL
    Gabarnes43
    Participant
    Topics:

I can’t find the Voice Over category in the submissions

FYC Emmys 2019 ‘Killing Eve for Series, Jodie Comer, Sandra Oh and Fiona Shaw’ ‘Jim Parsons for The Big Bang Theory’

ReplyCopy URL
    rafaeltxeira
    Participant
    Topics:

Is Guava Island submitted anywhere in the ballots??

ReplyCopy URL
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Participant
    Topics:

Is Guava Island submitted anywhere in the ballots??

It was deemed eligible since it was shown at a public setting at Coachella first.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/race/emmys-shocker-donald-glovers-guava-island-race-1211997

ReplyCopy URL
    Zazee
    Participant
    Topics:

Most probably off-topic, but does anyone has a link or some kind of archive of the ballots from past years? (circa 2013-2017)

ReplyCopy URL
    Roney Moore
    Participant
    Topics:

Most probably off-topic, but does anyone has a link or some kind of archive of the ballots from past years? (circa 2013-2017)

You can go to web.archive.org and paste https://www.emmys.com/ballots/2017  to the searchbox. Change the date at the end to go further back.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 15 hours ago by  Roney Moore.
    • This reply was modified 6 days, 15 hours ago by  Roney Moore.
    ReplyCopy URL
    That Don Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

I can’t find the Voice Over category in the submissions

Categories that have “screening panels” (examples: voiceover, choreography, and “music and lyrics”/original song) do not have online voting, so they do not have online ballots.

ReplyCopy URL
    Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Two more categories are added to the predictions center…

Competition Program and Reality Host

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Shame, I would’ve LOVED to see Voice Over and Music & Lyrics categories.

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying.

ReplyCopy URL
    Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Variety Sketch and Variety Talk categories are now added.

ReplyCopy URL
    Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Excellent! Can you add Marie Kondo for reality host? Not only did Tidying Up penetrate the zeitgeist, but Netflix’s slogan for their overall FYSEE campaign for all of their shows this year was “Spark More Joy”, a reference to her catchphrase.

ReplyCopy URL
    Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Supporting Actor in a Drama breaks the record of most submitted people in a category with the least likely contenders. That category was a bitch to skim through -hundreds of nocurr contenders- that I wonder at what point will the voters give up and skip to the next category. Good luck to the actors whose surname start with H-M and are at the middle of the ballot. Same goes to the supporting actress drama to some extent. Really considering adding one of Aduba/Brooks & Bates/Conroy to my predictions now whom are helped by their ballot billing.

I am still going through the performers ballot and I am considering Gwendoline Christie more now because as painful as it was to scroll through drama supporting actor, there was a consistent stream of names that whet my appetite, even if I could not see voters voting for them, but damn, after first-on-ballot Hiam Abbass, it was not until the eighth page of drama supporting actress that I got to another name from a major Outstanding Drama Series contender with Christie, then it was not until the fourteenth page that there was another (Julia Garner).  I feel like Christie will be such a relief for people reading through names from unfamiliar shows like Chicago Med and For the People that she might get a lot of people checking her off as a preliminary choice as they make their way through the first thirteen pages of that ballot.  It seems to me like she is in the sweet spot because I could see voters passing her over if she were on the second page because they would assume that better options would be on the way, but they must be getting antsy by the eighth page without checking anyone off. Susan Kelechi Watson needs to get her ballot placement fixed!  They have her under K instead of W.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gabarnes43
    Participant
    Topics:

When do we find out the submissions for performances

FYC Emmys 2019 ‘Killing Eve for Series, Jodie Comer, Sandra Oh and Fiona Shaw’ ‘Jim Parsons for The Big Bang Theory’

ReplyCopy URL
    Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

When do we find out the submissions for performances

Once they’ve been nominated. They only submit after they’re nominated.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gabarnes43
    Participant
    Topics:

Has the Disappearance Of Madeline McCann not been submitted. I can’t find it in any categories

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 226 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.