Home Forums Television 2019 Emmy Awards Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)

2019 Emmy Awards Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 500 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
8 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Rachel_Ann
Ivo Stoyanov
kellis
  • Profile picture
    Guest 2018
    Topics:

How about replying in words and not insulting pics? I’ve never done that to anyone. Afford me the same basic courtesy, please.

Profile picture
    TheDreamingHead
    Topics:

I am still over the moon about Patricia Arquette though. One of the best wins of the night. She SLAYED in “The Act.”

As great as she is in The Act, why does she sound like such a shallow human-being in real life?

Profile picture
    Guest 2018
    Topics:

Because of the UK voting bloc that pretty much sabotaged these Emmys, 13 of the 27 awards tonight went to British shows and actors.

https://deadline.com/2019/09/british-invasion-emmy-2019-awards-1202742019/

I don’t want the Emmys to be the second coming of the BAFTAs. One is quite enough.

Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

I understand they weren’t nominated but most of the VEEP cast wasn’t nominated and they were still up there. Why did Isaac Hempstead Wright and John Bradley not get to take part in the GOT tribute?

Profile picture
    Guest 2018
    Topics:

Cordeila wrote:
    “I made my Emmys predictions while high, so they’re probably very regrettable.”

I think the Emmy voters chose their comedy winners while higher than you, so we KNOW they’re most regrettable.

Profile picture
    aahoto
    Topics:

Headey, through no fault of her own, had no chance tonight, I don’t understand the meltdown. She had a handful of short scenes and nothing else.

Also can someone explain the whole “at least she didn’t lose to Shaw” thing? What is wrong with Shaw? I haven’t seen Killing Eve.

I guess I’m in the minority with Veep, I adore that show and thought JDL was as good as she’s ever been. Sad for Tony Hale as well.

Every year I root for Bob Odenkirk and he never gets his due. The Emmys are such teases, nominating Better Call Saul and never awarding it. Jonathan Banks’ loss in 2015 still hurts.

Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

Because of the UK voting bloc that pretty much sabotaged these Emmys, 13 of the 27 awards tonight went to British shows and actors.

https://deadline.com/2019/09/british-invasion-emmy-2019-awards-1202742019/

I don’t want the Emmys to be the second coming of the BAFTAs. One is quite enough.

This is not the British bloc. This is combined between all blocs. British have always been the best in both writing and acting, so no surprise here. And stop trying to find new things to hate, Good Place was not even in top 5 of neither one of his categories.

Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

Also can someone explain the whole “at least she didn’t lose to Shaw” thing? What is wrong with Shaw? I haven’t seen Killing Eve.

She has little screen time, Headey’s stans can forgive that only to her.

Profile picture
    Rachel_Ann
    Topics:

I understand they weren’t nominated but most of the VEEP cast wasn’t nominated and they were still up there. Why did Isaac Hempstead Wright and John Bradley not get to take part in the GOT tribute?

I HATED that part. The mf became king in the end and the didn’t even include him on stage. That was awful.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Rachel_Ann.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Rachel_Ann.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

And like always GD posters overreacting. You guys are so transparent and predictable. Jodie won today. It’s September. The Crown is premiering in November. Jodie’s win will be forgotten by then by other awards bodies and everyone is gonna kiss Olivia’s ass. That GG has already engraved Olivia’s name on it. And so has SAG award (they owe her for last year). But I’m sure HFPA is mad right now they didn’t award when they could. They could have been first and brag about it. Now there’s no point for them to do it but they will nominate her and some fo you are gonna predict her cause she won Emmy. It’s always the same story.

Where is your video eating a crow for Garner?

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Unless they LOVE you it seems impossible to overcome vote splitting now.

Profile picture
    DvirBA
    Topics:

Wow my score is terrible lol

I mean I got the same score this year at the Oscars, and I don’t follow nor do I give a shit about Oscars

For Your Consideration Emmys 2020:
    Ramin Djawadi- Outstanding Music Composition, "Westworld"

Profile picture
    Sean Phillips
    Topics:

Also RuPaul won.

Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

Where is your video eating a crow for Garner?

Okay, found it, good for you! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 500 total)

The topic ‘2019 Emmy Awards Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.