Home Forums Television 2019 Emmy Awards Nominations (Predictions Center Now Open!)

2019 Emmy Awards Nominations (Predictions Center Now Open!)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 469 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +32 hidden )
replies
views
users
Luca Giliberti
Riley
Eden
  • Tyler
    Participant
    Topics:

You’re not darling, she’s not. Maybe HBO is considering having her in Lead instead and hasn’t decided yet? We shall see when VEEP returns.

There’s no way she’s going lead, I think there’s a chance she may be guest, which would be a real shame.

Miles
    Participant
    Topics:

I think the Anna Chlumsky omission was an accident.

wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

Are Netflix submitting Hawes in lead? She’s going to miss out on a nomination 100% if so. If it had been Supporting, I think she would have been nominated.

FYC Emmys 2019 : Phoebe Waller–Bridge ("Fleabag") for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Sandra Oh ("Killing Eve") for Best Actress in a Drama Series, Michael Sheen ("The Good Fight") for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Keeley Hawes ("Bodyguard") for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, "Maniac", "The Good Fight" and "Killing Eve" in all eligible categories.

wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

Torn over who to put as my sixth Supporting Actress Drama prediction… I’ve put Helena Bonham Carter, Rhea Seehorn, Maisie Williams, Julia Garner and Lena Heady. Not sure who the sixth will be…

FYC Emmys 2019 : Phoebe Waller–Bridge ("Fleabag") for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Sandra Oh ("Killing Eve") for Best Actress in a Drama Series, Michael Sheen ("The Good Fight") for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Keeley Hawes ("Bodyguard") for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, "Maniac", "The Good Fight" and "Killing Eve" in all eligible categories.

wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

Where’s Luther?

Nate
    Participant
    Topics:

I think there’s a chance she may be guest

This is just what I was thinking. There’s no way every other past series regular nominated would be in the predictions center and not her. I could see Amy quitting once and for all in one episode and finally having a dynamite submission.

Gabarnes43
    Participant
    Topics:

No Fiona Shaw or Kim Bodnia in Supporting for Killing Eve, I don’t think they qualify as guest as I’m pretty sure there in every episode

FYC Emmys 2019 ‘Killing Eve for Series, Jodie Comer, Sandra Oh and Fiona Shaw’ ‘Jim Parsons for The Big Bang Theory’

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s officially on! This got me really excited, thanks for putting up the predictions center.

Considering how many shows are missing eligibility, I’m afraid we’ll see some disappointing nominees. The supporting actress categories for all three drama, comedy and limited are wildly unpredictable.

Just a few thoughts… I love Better Call Saul, but I just don’t see Seehorn happening. I’ve said this before, the show is lucky we’re having a weak race, helping it maintain the previous nominees. I also don’t see Kelechi Watson happening, but I have Hartley currently because of weak competition. Catch-22 feels like The Looming Tower 2.0.

Chris, do you have information on Catherine the Great premiering before the deadline? A NYT article mentioned that it will premiere ‘later this year’.

DCurrie
    Participant
    Topics:

At least AHS can now focus their supporting actress campaign on Frances Conroy

THIS!

Heptapod
    Participant
    Topics:

Is it confirmed by Netflix that Hill House is going to be in drama? That would be strange, seeing as how they just confirmed that it’ll be an anthology series.

boss
    Participant
    Topics:

Where’s Luther?

Airs in June.

wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

Can you add Fiona Shaw to the predictions centre please? I feel like she may end up being the sixth Supporting Actress nominee…

Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

All I can say about this year is: LENA HEADEY. I’ll have wildfire prepared if things don’t go as I would like them to.

wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

I see Gillian Anderson is ranked higher than Anna Chlumsky at the moment…

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

I see Gillian Anderson is ranked higher than Anna Chlumsky at the moment…

Chlumsky was added later.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 469 total)

The topic ‘2019 Emmy Awards Nominations (Predictions Center Now Open!)’ is closed to new replies.