Home Forums Television 2019 Emmy Drama Predictions Part 2

2019 Emmy Drama Predictions Part 2

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 470 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +45 hidden )
replies
views
users
Luca Giliberti
LiberianGirl12
wolfali
  • Anonymous
    Topics:

Are they submitting Lisa Emery (Peter Mullan’s on-screen wife)? She was a scene-stealer and overshadowed Mullan. I’m predicting Mullan but I won’t be surprised if he gets snubbed for Cannavale & a Succession actor.

On Kit Harington, I think he could easily end up replaced by Brian Cox (past Emmy winner) or Billy Porter. I feel Ventimiglia might also be vulnerable but their love for Gilmore Girls probably has him grabbed tight.

AviChristiaans
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m not a fan of Ozark, but damn I love the simplistic FYC cover.

This show is going to surprise Emmy nomination morning. A heap load of nominations

stuffy
    Participant
    Topics:

There is a Bodyguard FYC event in NYC this Sunday, fingers crossed Hawes showes up there too along with Madden (if she is still in the US).

I think the FYC announcement was for both Hawes and Madden to appear with Mercurio.

Question for everyone. Do FYC panels really have any impact at all? The SAG panels don’t seem to have much of an impact.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  stuffy.
    Kay
    Participant
    Topics:

I feel like Milo Ventimiglia was so close to winning last year that I don’t get how he’s suddenly so “vulnerable” and close to getting snubbed this time around.

Also, it doesn’t hurt that he keeps getting better each season and is worthy of a win for season 3.

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

Are you an Academy voter?

No, the photos are from Ebay.

jacob121
    Participant
    Topics:

Their love for Gilmore Girls

Wut?

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

Another sneak peek at Ozark‘s FYC package and still no Mullan. But they have a half page for McTeer, who isn’t even in the predictions center.

Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

McTeer should be added, and I might even put her in #6. She may have been uneventful, but her character is quite prominent, and she does have episode 5 that she could submit. Besides, she’s Janet McTeer.

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

McTeer should be added, and I might even put her in #6. She may have been uneventful, but her character is quite prominent, and she does have episode 5 that she could submit. Besides, she’s Janet McTeer.

She would be competing twice in the same category. She’s in the predictions center for Sorry For Your Loss.

Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Participant
    Topics:

Another sneak peek at Ozark‘s FYC package and still no Mullan. But they have a half page for McTeer, who isn’t even in the predictions center.

A Julia Garner at the Sag Awards tea

Anonymous
    Topics:

Wut?

Lol yeah. It’s weird, I feel like Alexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia have definitely benefited from their time on GG despite the show never getting recognized directly.

leothescorpio
    Participant
    Topics:

I came back to predict Renee Zellweger for What/If, but she’s not in the prediction center? I think after the consensus 5, the 6th spot for Limited Series Actress is up in the air. Could she please be added?

kellis
    Participant
    Topics:

She would be competing twice in the same category. She’s in the predictions center for Sorry For Your Loss.

Those priorities though.

sofan
    Participant
    Topics:

This show is going to surprise Emmy nomination morning. A heap load of nominations

How is it a surprise when everybody is practically predicting at least 3 acting nominations and a total of 10 to 14/5 nominations for it?

LiberianGirl12
    Participant
    Topics:

In light of recent events:

If GoT indeed ends on a Lost / Dexter level of terrible, I could potentially see it loosing Drama Series. I mean if those leaks are true, the Lost / Dexter backlash will feel like a walk in the park compared to what’s in store for GoT.

Ozark has the industry support and Killing Eve / Bodyguard have the buzz. But I suppose it’s still a very long shot for any of them. I don’t see any passion whatsoever behind Better Call Saul.

I would like to be a fly on the wall at Netflix right about now. They must be beating themselves up so badly for not getting The Crown ready in time.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 470 total)

The topic ‘2019 Emmy Drama Predictions Part 2’ is closed to new replies.