Home Forums Television 2019 Emmy Drama Predictions (Part 4)

2019 Emmy Drama Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 487 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +8 hidden )
replies
views
users
Rachel
Luca Giliberti
ginnala
  • Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

When I saw “Last comment by Luca Giliberti, 16 minutes ago,” I was like: but I wasn’t home, let alone online, 15 minutes ago. That was traumatic. Thanks for keeping it light and fun here though 🙂 the minute comments like those pop up, just report it as spam and try not to interact too much 🙂

Oscar FYC - Lupita Nyong'o & Elisabeth Moss ("Us") - Best Actress & Supporting Actress. It must happen; otherwise the Tethered are coming.

Matthew anzalone
    Participant
    Topics:

I leave gold derby for a few hours and I come back and craziness happened. Lets move on from this.

Everyone has their favorites in the drama category. Im personally rooting for Pose and This is us to do very well at the emmy nominations. Im keeping my fingers crossed.

wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

When I saw “Last comment by Luca Giliberti, 16 minutes ago,” I was like: but I wasn’t home, let alone online, 15 minutes ago. That was traumatic. Thanks for keeping it light and fun here though 🙂 the minute comments like those pop up, just report it as spam and try not to interact too much 🙂

I only just saw what happened and I’m sorry Luca that you had to endure that. There’s only one Luca on Gold Derby and imposters, we’re coming for you.

FYC GG : The Crown, Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), The Politician, Years and Years, Maura Tierney ("The Affair"), Russell Tovey ("Years and Years")
    FYC CC : His Dark Materials, Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials"), Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), Russell Tovey ("Years and Years")
    FY SAG : The Crown, The Politician, Years and Years
    FYC BAFTA : His Dark Materials, Years and Years

EsOS
    Participant
    Topics:

OMG the drama here. Glad that user was banned. He totally crossed the line by using Luca’s name. I suspect it might have been another account by Kord Dkt btw. He or she’ll be back so watch out.

FYC: Octavia Spencer (Luce) - Best Supporting Actress

wattsgold
    Participant
    Topics:

I have no idea what happened but it seems to mirror Buffy TVS where every season there was a villain who tried to fuck over the sexy cast. So:

Gold derby season villains = banned trolls

Us = The sexy cast (like really sexy)

LScott
    Participant
    Topics:

Polls on who your personal picks for the Emmy Drama categories now live! DRAMA LEAD ACTRESS DRAMA LEAD ACTOR DRAMA SUPPORTING ACTRESS DRAMA SUPPORTING ACTOR

Found this poll really interesting for DRAMA LEAD ACTOR. Richard Madden is a big favorite on who should win. However, the odds don’t seem to be in his favor. I do think the buzz around Rocketman should help this though.

LiberianGirl12
    Participant
    Topics:

Found this poll really interesting for DRAMA LEAD ACTOR. Richard Madden is a big favorite on who should win. However, the odds don’t seem to be in his favor. I do think the buzz around Rocketman should help this though.

And Keeley Hawes is 2nd in the poll for Supporting Actress, which makes me very happy. Although of course she won’t exactly have an easy path.

As for Madden, his big Marvel announcement – likely to come at either SDCC in July or at D23 in August – will help him even more. Trades are reporting that he is in negotiations to play a main role (next to none other than Angelina Jolie) in the upcoming Marvel film The Eternals. I refuse to believe he is loosing the Emmy after all of this plus all of the campaigning lately lol.

Gabarnes43
    Participant
    Topics:

Can everyone please make sure there predictions are updated. I’m scrolling through people’s current predictions and I’m seeing that a lot of people haven’t changed their limited ones. I’ve seen many people who still have Mirren, Paulson and Thompson in

FYC Golden Globes- Fleabag, The Crown, Olivia Colman, Jennifer Aniston

FYC Oscars- Maggie Smith, Charlize Theron, Brad Pitt, Adam Driver

FYC Emmys- Schitts Creek, The Crown, Years and Years

ginnala
    Participant
    Topics:

If Comer gets nominated she’s winning. It’s gonna be The Kennedys all over again. If she gets snubbed then it’s Oh. Unless Netflix decides to do for Wright what they did for Foy last year. Other ladies will be just fillers, even Linney. The new voters do not care for her as much as the old ones did.

I doubt voters would suddenly vote for Comer only and neglate Oh. I don’t think Comer is strong enough to overcome vote splitting, and I don’t think Oh would be either.

A nomination would already be a win for Comer, she is still very young and has time to win.

Emil Petrov
    Participant
    Topics:

Can someone tell me where I can find the ballots?

Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

This will be me if queen Lena Headey doesn’t win

Oscar FYC - Lupita Nyong'o & Elisabeth Moss ("Us") - Best Actress & Supporting Actress. It must happen; otherwise the Tethered are coming.

Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

Can someone tell me where I can find the ballots?

emmys.com/ballots/2019

Rachel
    Participant
    Topics:

Gwendoline Christie was submitted for supporting as a self-submit. I think she’s got a good chance of taking Sophie Turner’s spot.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 487 total)

The topic ‘2019 Emmy Drama Predictions (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.