Home Forums Television 2019 Emmy Drama Predictions (Part 4)

2019 Emmy Drama Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 487 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +8 hidden )
replies
views
users
Rachel
Luca Giliberti
ginnala
  • Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Hoster1
    Participant
    Topics:

You better watch your mouth.

Headey is most deserving of GoT Supporting Actresses but meh. She absolutely is a filler and will be nominated only because she’s Lena Headey.

Anonymous
    Topics:
    Kay
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m laughing at people saying Chrissy Metz would be a boring or “filler” nominee when she’s had the material, screen time and PERFORMANCE worthy of a win. You can’t be creaming your pants over Lena Headey, Gwendoline Christie or Sophie Turner who would be the definition of filler nominees (nothing performances/ no screen time/ lame storyline) yet giving Metz this uncalled for criticism. Chrissy Metz, together with Sterling K. Brown and Milo Ventimiglia, all of whom y’all have decided to bash or underestimate this year, gave their best performances this season. But go off.

Anonymous
    Topics:
    Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m laughing at people saying Chrissy Metz would be a boring or “filler” nominee when she’s had the material, screen time and PERFORMANCE worthy of a win. You can’t be creaming your pants over Lena Headey, Gwendoline Christie or Sophie Turner who would be the definition of filler nominees (nothing performances/ no screen time/ lame storyline) yet giving Metz this uncalled for criticism. Chrissy Metz, together with Sterling K. Brown and Milo Ventimiglia, all of whom y’all have decided to bash or underestimate this year, gave their best performances this season. But go off.

Kay
    Participant
    Topics:

I actually am predicting Metz for other reasons lol, it’s just personally I don’t find her compelling on screen. She had some baity scenes in S1 that landed her that nom, but after that it’s just Idk, she’s kinda bland.

She has more baity stuff in season 3. She was given great show- offy material in so many episodes that I think this was most definitely her best season yet.

Carlos Luis Turmero
    Participant
    Topics:

I wasn’t completely sure to predict Chrissy Metz, mainly because Susan Kelechi Watson was really strong this season and I think she could a dark horse if GOT has 3 supp actress nominees (Maise, Lena and Gwendoline are the ones I’m predicting)

Going back to Chrissy, if she gets in then Susan will be out, because I don’t think both of them are getting in

Miles
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think there’s enough interest in This Is Us for Susan Kelechi Watson to make it in after not really being on voters’ radars for the previous two seasons. Chrissy Metz got snubbed last season, yes, but the category was stacked, and she is a previous nominee, so I think she is getting in over Susan Kelechi Watson.

zkrons
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think there’s enough interest in This Is Us for Susan Kelechi Watson to make it in after not really being on voters’ radars for the previous two seasons. Chrissy Metz got snubbed last season, yes, but the category was stacked, and she is a previous nominee, so I think she is getting in over Susan Kelechi Watson.

Are you saying that you think she would theoretically get in before Watson would or that you are predicting her to get in?

Miles
    Participant
    Topics:

Are you saying that you think she would theoretically get in before Watson would or that you are predicting her to get in?

I’m predicting Chrissy Metz (she’s in my fifth slot), but just because the category is such a wasteland. I wish I didn’t have to because in any other year I would see her getting snubbed easily but this year it’s very hard to fill 6 slots in that category.

Thatcher, Former Prime Minister of GoldDerby
    Participant
    Topics:

Lena Headey is overdue.

I was your Prime Minister once.

MoonlightTommy
    Participant
    Topics:

Susan Kelechi Watson isn’t happening. It reminds of me last year when people were predicting Justin Hartley.

Anonymous
    Topics:
    ginnala
    Participant
    Topics:

Imo, Maisie Williams has more chance of winning than Lena Headey. She actually has the material and screentime (don’t come at me Lena Headey stans lol). If Lena didn’t manage to win when THT actresses split votes, she isn’t this year.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 487 total)

The topic ‘2019 Emmy Drama Predictions (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.