Home Forums Television 2020 Emmy Awards (SUPER EARLY) Predictions

2020 Emmy Awards (SUPER EARLY) Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 496 through 502 (of 502 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Luca Giliberti
gabarnes43
  • Skies
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Adam Scott is a very likely possibility for Drama Supporting Actor.

The Artist Formerly Known as Xander Cassel
    Participant
    Topics:

Not gonna lie, after “House” she lost me with her performances in OUAT and “How I Met Your Mother”. At this point I don’t even remember if she is even a good actress. 🙁

I thought her to be one of the only consistently good parts of Once Upon a Time 

TVFan365
    Participant
    Topics:

Am I the only one liking The Handmaid’s Tale better than Big Little Lies so far? In my opinion, Elisabeth Moss is giving the best lead actress performance over Kidman or Witherspoon and Yvonne Strahovski is giving the Best Supporting Actress performance (with Ann Dowd a very close second) over Streep, Dern, Woodley, or Kravitz. As of now, I’m rooting for THT to take Best Drama at the Emmys and I’m also rooting for them to get SAG ensemble because this cast has been excellent so far.

Kubrick
    Participant
    Topics:

Handmaids Tale seems to have run out of gas.

EmmyWinner
    Participant
    Topics:

Am I the only one liking The Handmaid’s Tale better than Big Little Lies so far? In my opinion, Elisabeth Moss is giving the best lead actress performance over Kidman or Witherspoon and Yvonne Strahovski is giving the Best Supporting Actress performance (with Ann Dowd a very close second) over Streep, Dern, Woodley, or Kravitz. As of now, I’m rooting for THT to take Best Drama at the Emmys and I’m also rooting for them to get SAG ensemble because this cast has been excellent so far.

yes, you are the only one.

I used to be a huge THT fan… but this season is a mess.

Gabarnes43
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t watch the Handmaids Tale but since a lot of people are seeing this season has been bad are we kicking it out of series

FYC Emmys 2019 ‘Killing Eve’ ‘Sandra Oh’ ‘Fiona Shaw’ ‘Bob Odenkirk ‘Jonathan Banks’ ‘Fleabag’ ‘Phoebe Waller Bridge ‘Olivia Colman’ ‘Ted Danson’ ‘Alan Arkin’ ‘Kristin Scott Thomas’

FYC OSCARS 2020- ‘Little Women’ ‘Saoirse Ronan’ ‘Maggie Smith’ ‘Downton Abbey’ ‘Emma Thompson ‘Late Night’

Anonymous
    Topics:

I don’t think Oh isn’t returning either but a producer, or someone working on the show I don’t remember who exactly, teased in an interview that the show could get rid of Eve or Villanelle and continue without them because the show isn’t necessarily them apparently. That was before season 2 premiered, I think. It would be such a dumb thing to do but you never know.

If somehow Oh isn’t returning, then you can be sure it’s going to be announced during voting period in summer to assure her a win in september.

So what? They’re gonna make it about another Eve who’s also being chased by an assassin? Lmao pathetic. That show should have remained a 1 or 2-season at most series.

Viewing 7 posts - 496 through 502 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘2020 Emmy Awards (SUPER EARLY) Predictions’ is closed to new replies.