Home Forums Television 2020 Golden Globes TV (Predictions Center Active)

2020 Golden Globes TV (Predictions Center Active)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 496 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
7 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
ginnala
Luca Giliberti
forwardswill
  • Profile picture
    No
    Topics:

MISS OCTAVIA SPENCER COMING TO SWEEP

Banned for making a fake movie poster

Profile picture
    ginnala
    Topics:

Oh wow. Thank God Truth Be Told is staying in limited. But wow about Reese – now what? Will they really nominate Reese and Jennifer? Please not at the expense of Zendaya 🙁

This actually makes me think Kidman could really be in danger.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Emmys FYC - "Unbelievable" and "The Handmaid's Tale" in all categories; Viola Davis in Best Drama Actress for the final season of "HTGAWM;" "Ozark:" Drama Series, Laura Linney (Best Actress) and Julia Garner (Best Supporting Actress)

Profile picture
    ginnala
    Topics:

Are we currently underestimating Joel Kinneman for For All Manning?

Profile picture
    Matthew anzalone
    Topics:

Sorry Michelle williams and Helen mirren.

Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

Why voters or anyone would sit to watch 6 new shows that are going to air their entire season on the same day?

Why the Industry would be willing to support that? I don’t thin they will.

The Globes may want to star nice with Apple, but even they are not going to nominate all six shows…

And Michelle Williams still have this.

Profile picture
    ginnala
    Topics:

Why voters or anyone would sit to watch 6 new shows that are going to air their entire season on the same day?

Except that’s not the case. Apple is releasing its shows weekly.

And HFPA have screeners.

Profile picture
    Matthew anzalone
    Topics:

The Globes may want to star nice with Apple, but even they are not going to nominate all six shows…

Totally agree with you. Truth be told and The morning show will get nominations including series. I think haile steinfeld might get an nomination for Dickenson (they love shows that are new and shiny). But I think thats as far as it would go.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

Man what a massive mistake by Apple with Witherspoon. She could easily have gotten nominated for both TMS and BLL and now she’ll potentially cancel herself and maybe even Aniston out. Baffling.

Profile picture
    ginnala
    Topics:

Man what a massive mistake by Apple with Witherspoon. She could easily have gotten nominated for both TMS and BLL and now she’ll potentially cancel herself and maybe even Aniston out. Baffling.

Did they have a choice? Considering she is a producer, it’s probably Witherspoon herself who asked to be in Lead. It’s actually nice she isn’t committing fraud.

Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

Did they have a choice? Considering she is a producer, it’s probably Witherspoon herself who asked to be in Lead. It’s actually nice she isn’t committing fraud.

Surely Witherspoon herself would be more conscious than anyone of not wanting to disrupt her potential for Big Little Lies. I’m presuming Apple are just doing this to fuck over HBO.

Profile picture
    boss
    Topics:

I really want to predict Truth Be Told in limited series and lead actress. Who should I drop?

Series: Chernobyl, When They See Us, Fosse/Verdon, Unbelievable, Years and Years

Actress: Williams, King, Mirren, Wever, Collette.

I have feeling that Mirren’s Catherine the Great might be like Pacino’s Paterno.

Profile picture
    ginnala
    Topics:

Surely Witherspoon herself would be more conscious than anyone of not wanting to disrupt her potential for Big Little Lies. I’m presuming Apple are just doing this to fuck over HBO.

She probably won’t campaign for Big Little Lies and will go full on The Morning Show/Little Fires Everywhere anyway, so I guess that’s why she probably doesn’t mind/requested this placement.

Profile picture
    No
    Topics:

Are we sure Colette is going lead? Feels weird since she doesn’t appear until the last scene of episode 2 (out of 8…). It makes no doubt in my mind that she is supporting.

Banned for making a fake movie poster

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 496 total)

The topic ‘2020 Golden Globes TV (Predictions Center Active)’ is closed to new replies.