Home Forums Television 2020 Golden Globes TV (Predictions Center Active)

2020 Golden Globes TV (Predictions Center Active)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 496 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
9 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
ginnala
Luca Giliberti
forwardswill
  • Profile picture
    thedemonhog
    Topics:

I have now seen all four episodes of Truth Be Told that Apple provided to the press. I will not be updating my predictions to add it back to any category.

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

BTL is 6 episodes. Nope. Too short.

Too short for what, exactly? It’s a series. Of episodes. That stand out from each other. Yet all tell a story together. It is by definition a television series. Therefore: it’s eligible. As a series. For series awards.

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

I have now seen all four episodes of Truth Be Told that Apple provided to the press. I will not be updating my predictions to add it back to any category.

Wow… Why?! Is the show bad?

FYC Emmys: Helena Bonham Carter (Drama Supporting Actress), Olivia Colman (Drama Actress), Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh (Drama Actress), Fiona Shaw (Drama Supporting Actress), Zendaya (Drama Actress), Alexis Bledel (Drama Guest Actress)

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Couverture
    Topics:

The trailer was promising. It has to be really bad for even Spencer to be unable to get nominated. That category isn’t that stacked afterall.

Profile picture
    thedemonhog
    Topics:

That doesn’t mean though that its actors cannot get nominated, especially Octavia, no?

My predictions have been wrong before.

Profile picture
    GregSprinkles
    Topics:

BTL is 6 episodes. Nope. Too short.

It’ll be very interesting to see how you’d react if Kristin Bell ever does a show that’s only 6 episodes long.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

Well he’s already campaigning for her in limited series for Veronica Mars despite it being a reboot that should be campaigned in drama series. He’s a hypocrite that’ll do anything to trash everything not related to Kristen Bell.

The bummer is I do really love Kristen Bell (and The Good Place) but he ruins it.

Profile picture
    Guest 2018
    Topics:

Well he’s already campaigning for her in limited series for Veronica Mars despite it being a reboot that should be campaigned in drama series. He’s a hypocrite that’ll do anything to trash everything not related to Kristen Bell.

Wrong, dillhole. I am ‘already campaigning’ for Hulu to make up its mind on where they’re going to slot the VM revival; I don’t think it’ll be back for a second go-round, hence, limited series seems to be the way to go here.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Wrong, dillhole. I am ‘already campaigning’ for Hulu to make up its mind on where they’re going to slot the VM revival; I don’t think it’ll be back for a second go-round, hence, limited series seems to be the way to go here.

It’s still a continuation of the original series though is it not? if so it should be getting the same treatment American Horror Story: Apocalypse got.

Profile picture
    kellis
    Topics:

A fourth season that is a continuation and not an anthology doesn’t belong in limited lol. It doesn’t matter if they’re doing a fifth season or not. The reaching to not prove someone right when you end up doing so anyways.

“No user starts this shady” - someone culturally relevant.

Also got banned because...reasons? So, I guess ciao.

Profile picture
    thedemonhog
    Topics:

I don’t think it’ll be back for a second go-round, hence, limited series seems to be the way to go here.

Like how the five-hour revival of Murphy Brown went limited? Oh wait. More seriously though, we are at the point where the academy did not even allow The Twilight Zone to go limited.

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Ricky Gervais is hosting.

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 496 total)

The topic ‘2020 Golden Globes TV (Predictions Center Active)’ is closed to new replies.