Home Forums Television 2020 Golden Globes TV (Predictions Center Active)

2020 Golden Globes TV (Predictions Center Active)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 499 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 days ago
replies
views
users
Stegeo
ginnala
Luca Giliberti
  • Guest 2018
    Participant
    Topics:

BTL is 6 episodes. Nope. Too short.

EsOS
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC: Octavia Spencer (Luce) - Best Supporting Actress

Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

I have now seen all four episodes of Truth Be Told that Apple provided to the press. I will not be updating my predictions to add it back to any category.

Heptapod
    Participant
    Topics:

Too short for what, exactly? It’s a series. Of episodes. That stand out from each other. Yet all tell a story together. It is by definition a television series. Therefore: it’s eligible. As a series. For series awards.

estrelasdealgeruz
    Participant
    Topics:

I have now seen all four episodes of Truth Be Told that Apple provided to the press. I will not be updating my predictions to add it back to any category.

Wow… Why?! Is the show bad?

Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

That doesn’t mean though that its actors cannot get nominated, especially Octavia, no?

Couverture
    Participant
    Topics:

The trailer was promising. It has to be really bad for even Spencer to be unable to get nominated. That category isn’t that stacked afterall.

Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

That doesn’t mean though that its actors cannot get nominated, especially Octavia, no?

My predictions have been wrong before.

thatnerdgreg
    Participant
    Topics:

It’ll be very interesting to see how you’d react if Kristin Bell ever does a show that’s only 6 episodes long.

EsOS
    Participant
    Topics:

It’ll be very interesting to see how you’d react if Kristin Bell ever does a show that’s only 6 episodes long.

Well he’s already campaigning for her in limited series for Veronica Mars despite it being a reboot that should be campaigned in drama series. He’s a hypocrite that’ll do anything to trash everything not related to Kristen Bell.

FYC: Octavia Spencer (Luce) - Best Supporting Actress

Tyler
    Participant
    Topics:

Well he’s already campaigning for her in limited series for Veronica Mars despite it being a reboot that should be campaigned in drama series. He’s a hypocrite that’ll do anything to trash everything not related to Kristen Bell.

The bummer is I do really love Kristen Bell (and The Good Place) but he ruins it.

smellycat
    Participant
    Topics:

The bummer is I do really love Kristen Bell (and The Good Place) but he ruins it.

Agree, I actually don’t like her, but I do like the show in many ways, especially William Jackson Harper, Jameela Jamil, and Manny Jacinto and I’m watching S04 just to see how it ends. But this guy just puts me off saying anything positive about it, it’s obsessive and weird. God I wish Kirby Howell-Baptiste’s Australian accent died when she died. It’s ruining her for me in Barry. It’s improved but still awful and utterly unnecessary (I’m Australian, why tf can absolutely no one in the world do our accent?).

Guest 2018
    Participant
    Topics:

Wrong, dillhole. I am ‘already campaigning’ for Hulu to make up its mind on where they’re going to slot the VM revival; I don’t think it’ll be back for a second go-round, hence, limited series seems to be the way to go here.

methaddiction
    Participant
    Topics:

Wrong, dillhole. I am ‘already campaigning’ for Hulu to make up its mind on where they’re going to slot the VM revival; I don’t think it’ll be back for a second go-round, hence, limited series seems to be the way to go here.

It’s still a continuation of the original series though is it not? if so it should be getting the same treatment American Horror Story: Apocalypse got.

kellis
    Participant
    Topics:

A fourth season that is a continuation and not an anthology doesn’t belong in limited lol. It doesn’t matter if they’re doing a fifth season or not. The reaching to not prove someone right when you end up doing so anyways.

“No user starts this shady” - someone culturally relevant.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘2020 Golden Globes TV (Predictions Center Active)’ is closed to new replies.