Home Forums Television 2021 Emmy Ballots Reactions

2021 Emmy Ballots Reactions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 280 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
braydenfitzsi..
wolfali
Luca
  • Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

I had Ralph Machio, Rob McElhenny, Alan Tudyk and William Zabka in at 100/1 odds before I decided who to get rid of to slot Douglas in later and now I have to get rid of at least one of them and I’m not sure who lmao.

Doesn’t help all now have less than 100/1 odds yelp.

To be fair, Tudyk is only at 99/1 right now.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

By my count, Comedy Supporting Actress will have six nominees, not seven. If I’m not wrong, there are 160 submissions, missing only one for a seventh nominee.

Lol if this is true
    The new limites séries

FYC Emmys: Get MJ Rodriguez that deserved WIN! And some votes for Elizabeth Olsen, Tobias Menzies and Matthew Rhys will be highly tasteful as well

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    katiebstate
    Topics:

At this point I have no idea who tf is even getting in Drama Guest Actor? Outside Charles Dance, Courtney B. Vance and Mark Hamill, I literally have ZERO clue.

it would be a throwback but I could see Dempsey for Grey’s especially right after Dance on the ballot.

love Hamill, he is in it for five seconds de-aged. The god damn Baby Yoda puppet did more work than Hamill and should have been submitted.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kay
    Topics:

So the Drama Guest Actor race is wide open!

Emmy nominee Michael Angarano is coming to take it!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Did anyone else notice that We Are Who We Are’s directing episode description is for a Lovecraft episode instead?

WAWWA

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kaguya-hime
    Topics:

If there are only 6 comedy supporting actress nominees, it will be a lot harder for Einbinder to make it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Can we get Dylan Mcdermott in prediction center for supporting actor in a drama? I’m 100% in favor of a nom for him and was terffied he would go for lead but crisis averted.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kay
    Topics:

I didn’t know the Grammy winning masterpiece “Black Parade” was eligible for the Emmys… is it really!? Because Beyoncé might snatch her long overdue Emmy with this song.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Allan Veríssimo
    Topics:

Did anyone else notice that We Are Who We Are’s directing episode description is for a Lovecraft episode instead? WAWWA

The description of the episode of The Good Doctor in Music is clearly from another series. I imagine there must be more mistakes.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Couverture
    Topics:

By my count, Comedy Supporting Actress will have six nominees, not seven. If I’m not wrong, there are 160 submissions, missing only one for a seventh nominee.

Comedy Supporting Actor has 160+ so it’ll have 7 nominees so Supporting Actress will also have 7 nominees.

Actor and Actress categories for the same genre/category designation, i.e., supporting
    actor comedy and supporting actress comedy, will have parity in the number of
    nominations

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

Good.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I didn’t know the Grammy winning masterpiece “Black Parade” was eligible for the Emmys… is it really!? Because Beyoncé might snatch her long overdue Emmy with this song.

She is eligible for like 5 Emmys
    She isn’t losing again.

FYC Emmys: Get MJ Rodriguez that deserved WIN! And some votes for Elizabeth Olsen, Tobias Menzies and Matthew Rhys will be highly tasteful as well

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    jacob121
    Topics:

Networks are much savvier now about submissions which makes it all the more baffling when you see a show fumble like Lovecraft Country. Given the competition, it probably could’ve gotten a directing nomination but it submitted like six episodes.

Also confused about Perry Mason submitting two in directing, WV submitting almost the entire season in writing, etc. – why?

Ted Lasso is strong enough to get multiple directing slots but not sure which of those four stand out.

I think Hacks is a done deal to get into both writing and directing.

I know everyone is counting out Fargo but it submitted once in both writing and directing and I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see it show up in both.

Not that it’s even close to a nomination but it was nice to see The
    Expanse submitting really well.

Since the Connors submitted three episodes – what is taking the cursed multi-cam directing slot?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

She deserves it but she’ll probably lose to the bad Agatha All Along or even worse, Bo Burnham

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Eden
    Topics:

Comedy Supporting Actor has 160+ so it’ll have 7 nominees so Supporting Actress will also have 7 nominees.

Thanks for that. This is new for me. Did they have this rule last year?

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 280 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.