As the year is coming to an end waht are the best episodes of tv you watch this year ( doesn’t have to be a show from this year )
The Crown – Hyde Park Corner
Big Mouth – ejaculation
Blackish- Advance to go
Master of None – Thanks Giving
The Leftovers –Book of Nora
Bobs Burger – the wolf of warf street
Greys anatomy – Out of no where
Rupaul- Grand Finale
Dark – Secrets
Stranger things – The Gate
Game of thrones – The Dragon and the Wolf
Will and Grace –Quinceanera
1. Finding Frances – Nathan for You
2. It’s a Matt Matt Matt Matt World – The Leftovers
3. Josh’s Ex-Girlfriend is Crazy – Crazy Ex Girlfriend
4. Old Sugarman Place – Bojack Horseman
5. Chapter 7 – Legion
6. The Spy – Stranger Things 2
7. I’m Alive – One Mississippi
8. Chicanery – Better Call Saul
9. Amarsi un Po – Master of None
10. Michael and Janet – The Good Place
For the first time in my tv life, I’ve given three 10/10 to tv episodes that aired in the same year – 2017, in this case. They are:
– The Book of Nora, The Leftovers: a perfect ending and, even more importantly, an episode not only perfect in itself but also capable of giving new sense to the whole tv show.
– Part 8, Twin Peaks: literally the greatest tv episode I’ve ever seen in my whole life.
– Part 17 and Part 18, Twin Peaks: I consider them as a single episode and, as in the case of The Leftovers, it was not only an extraordinary achievement itself but also a (double) hour of television capable of adding new sense, new horizons and new possibilities (visually, conceptually and intellectually) to a story that is more than 25 years old.
Yes, we won’t have the peaks we had this year anytime soon, I fear.