Home Forums Television Emmy Awards 2018 Drama Predictions (Part 2)

Emmy Awards 2018 Drama Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 620 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Diet Teridax
Luca Giliberti
Ivo Stoyanov
  • Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I love how I have been seeing nothing but Emmy FYC ads for “The Crown” on Goldderby for about a day now. Netflix is spending that money hard to win all those awards, I just hope their efforts pay off for Foy and/or Kirby. Spread the wealth for other deserving performances please!

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

ReplyCopy URL
    Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

I just change Cameron for Matthew, just because this ads..

ReplyCopy URL
    Macca
    Participant
    Topics:

The Light of the Seven is the Gabriel’s Oboe of TV.

ReplyCopy URL
    Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

I just realised “After” (The Handmaid’s Tale) is the episode after the bomb, with that beautiful beginning and powerful ending. I will be glad if wins directing.

ReplyCopy URL
    Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I was seeing NOTHING but Crown Emmy ads on Goldderby for the past couple days and now I am seeing nothing but Stranger Things Emmy ads. Sometimes on other websites I will see Godless’ Jeff Daniels being showcased in an Emmy ad, but damn Netflix is really spending that campaign money hard this year! I might switch to Daniels if those ads keep up. Maybe Dinklage wins again not only due to obvious Game of Thrones love but due to Smith and Harbour splitting the Netflix vote? I wouldn’t say that about any other network, but they have been campaigned so hard for both of their Series-nominated Netflix shows that I could possibly see them canceling each other out.

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

ReplyCopy URL
    RobertPius
    Participant
    Topics:

Netflix is really going all out. I was thinking yesterday you can’t drive past a bus stop without seeing a photo of Claire Foy on it.

ReplyCopy URL
    forwardswill
    Participant
    Topics:

Netflix is really going all out. I was thinking yesterday you can’t drive past a bus stop without seeing a photo of Claire Foy on it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

I would literally die of happiness if The Crown won drama series.

ReplyCopy URL
    Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I would literally die of happiness if The Crown won drama series.

What about if The Americans won? I know you loved Season 6 of that show as well. The thing with that show is that if it won Drama Series I feel like it would make the most people happy on these forums with little if any complaints. Ivo Stoyanov, Riley, Marco B, leothescorpio, GusCruz, RRaw, I think Luca Gilberti and even Guest2018, I think The Americans has such consensus respect on these forums that literally no one seems to hate it that I can think of, so there is a part of me that would like to see it win Drama Series, just so there would be one less category winner for people to complain about. Seriously, do you know anyone on these forums that actually hated the final season of The Americans?

ReplyCopy URL
    Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

I just realised “After” (The Handmaid’s Tale) is the episode after the bomb, with that beautiful beginning and powerful ending. I will be glad if wins directing.

It will win. Not only will it come thru due to GoT’s vote-splitting, but it’s also directed by a woman, which woman is also a veteran and has directed a few eps here and there of many shows throughout the years.

ReplyCopy URL
    Lord Freddy Blackfyre
    Participant
    Topics:

The Americans have no chance of winning series neither is The Crown.

ReplyCopy URL
    Luca Giliberti
    Participant
    Topics:

It will win. Not only will it come thru due to GoT’s vote-splitting, but it’s also directed by a woman, which woman is also a veteran and has directed a few eps here and there of many shows throughout the years.

That’s very true. I rewatched the opening scene the other day again and realized how beautiful it was. She also directed one of my favorite eps “Baggage,” so I am fine if she wins.

FYC Oscars 2019: Viola Davis (Widows) - Best Actress

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

I agree with you, and it’s a shame. The Americans and The Crown had better seasons that THT and GOT did, hands down.

ReplyCopy URL
    Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I agree with you, and it’s a shame. The Americans and The Crown had better seasons that THT and GOT did, hands down.

Game of Thrones Season 7 I would much sooner re-watch than The Crown for consistency’s sake. I need to see The Americans Season 6 like crazy. THT Season 2 started out amazing but got worse and worse until it became just plain unwatchable.

ReplyCopy URL
    DvirBA
    Participant
    Topics:

Sorry but what’s all that with the opening shot of The Handmaid’s Tale’s submission? I mean it obviously had some great material there but I find that episode to be truly nothing special, just a random episode in the middle. The show is known for its beautiful scenery and I find this episode as nothing exceptional compared to that. IMO it’s most definitely the wrong submission on this season.  Also if you look at Podeswa’s episode from GoT, it’s like every other shot there is an art piece, aside from the obvious notable scenes.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 620 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.