Home Forums Television Emmy Nominated Programmes on the Campaign Trail (2020)

Emmy Nominated Programmes on the Campaign Trail (2020)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Rachel
forwardswill
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Thanks Rachel and yes I absolutely need help with looking for campaigns so if you could help that would be great!

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gabarnes43
    Topics:

I’ll be happy to help, drop me a message

FYC 2020 EMMYS

COMEDY- SCHITTS CREEK in all categories, Maya Rudolph, Eddie Murphy

DRAMA- Killing Eve in all categories, HBC, Cicely Tyson, The Crown in directing

LIMITED- UNBELIEVABLE, Normal People in writing and directing, Toni Collette, Tituss Burgess

FYC OSCARS- Amy Adams

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gabarnes43
    Topics:

Some more Drama Ones (will keep updating)

Killing Eve:

Jodie Comer (and Stephen Graham) BAFTA Talk (31 July)

FYC 2020 EMMYS

COMEDY- SCHITTS CREEK in all categories, Maya Rudolph, Eddie Murphy

DRAMA- Killing Eve in all categories, HBC, Cicely Tyson, The Crown in directing

LIMITED- UNBELIEVABLE, Normal People in writing and directing, Toni Collette, Tituss Burgess

FYC OSCARS- Amy Adams

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I wouldn’t count that one so much as a campaign because it’s almost like a red carpet interview for an awards show done virtually (this was during the BAFTA pre-show).

The legend Dame Harriet Walter herself :

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/harriet-walter-succession-hbo-emmy-video-interview/

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Tracee Ellis Ross on SAG at Home. Blimey even both her and Brosnahan are campaigning A TONNE whilst O’Hara, Applegate and Cardilleni don’t seem to be doing any campaigning at all?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBoloNHFt4o

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:

We’ve got several exciting interviews publishing next week, including…

Rachel Brosnahan

Sterling K. Brown

Nancy Cartwright

James Cromwell

Mark Duplass

Julia Garner

Cherry Jones

Eugene Levy

Many others as well, but I don’t want to mention them here until they are actually recorded (just in case something happens).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I wonder if Catherine O’Hara is one of them because she really should be campaigning. Voters do look online and if they see lots of Brosnahan, Ellis Ross and Rae and no O’Hara it doesn’t help her chances.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Rachel
    Topics:
    Tyler
    Topics:

O’Hara seems to be similar to Olivia Colman in that she doesn’t do a lot of press. She also doesn’t need to

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’m guessing you are predicting Colman to win this year then considering she didn’t do lots of press for The Crown like she didn’t do lots for The Favourite?

I’m not saying O’Hara won’t win (in fact she would be a very deserving winner) but take the stan goggles off she’s not a lock.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

NETFLIX BILLBOARDS

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

FX BILLBOARDS

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

NETFLIX BILLBOARDS

Poor Jeremy Pope being the nominated Hollywood cast member not to get a billboard.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

FX BILLBOARDS

It’s very interesting that there are no sort of fancy quotes for Mrs. America here and that Ullman isn’t included.

NETFLIX BILLBOARDS

Netflix literally said Linney gives her career best performance she’s winning this bye.

Very key to note how despite it receiving less acting nominations that Netflix is pushing The Crown to the same extent as Ozark.

To be honest I thought the Stranger Things one said “a forgetful season” instead of “a pivotal season” lol.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

It’s very interesting that there are no sort of fancy quotes for Mrs. America here and that Ullman isn’t included.

Poor Jeremy Pope being the nominated Hollywood cast member not to get a billboard.

These are only pictures I could find – they aren’t every billboard. Ullman probably has one somewhere. The same for Pope.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.