Home Forums Television Emmys 2020 Drama Nominations (Part 7)

Emmys 2020 Drama Nominations (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 252 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Luca
Rachel
  • Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:

Final thread for this year.

Profile picture
    fefface
    Topics:

So given the strong position Succession seems to be in – is it overcoming vote splitting in Actor/Supporting Actor? And if so – who’s gonna get it?

Profile picture
    keybored
    Topics:

So given the strong position Succession seems to be in – is it overcoming vote splitting in Actor/Supporting Actor? And if so – who’s gonna get it?

Strong and Culkin.

Profile picture
    NevadaR
    Topics:

Final thread for this year.

Thank God

Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

I’m more than confident that succession is sweeping now. I’m going with Strong/Culkin/Snook.

Profile picture
    Atypical
    Topics:

Cox/the vote-splitting force will be too strong for a “Succession” nominee to win in supporting actor

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

I’d love to know what it’s like to have so much self confidence and vanity to feel you can tell other users how much they should be posting. I thought better of some of those who have chosen to join a bullying herd today.

please, majority of us literally have been sitting here eating our food the entire time. when you post constantly to the point where it clogs multiple threads and doesn’t add much to the conversation, it’s considered spam. calling it out is not bullying nor did anyone attempt to do so, majority of us just want things to be toned down that’s all.

Profile picture
    Rachel
    Topics:

Cox/the vote-splitting force will be too strong for a “Succession” nominee to win in supporting actor

See… I’m not sure. I mean, it’s totally possible but does anyone else think Culkin and MacFayden may be way ahead of the other nominees? This is just a thought and I could be totally wrong. I’m going to wait until Saturday and see how much acting passion there is.

Profile picture
    nevkm
    Topics:

I think it will overcome vote splitting in Actor (with Strong taking it) but not so sure about Supporting. There’s no way Succession doesn’t win at least one acting award on Sunday.

Profile picture
    Atypical
    Topics:

See… I’m not sure. I mean, it’s totally possible but does anyone else think Culkin and MacFayden may be way ahead of the other nominees? This is just a thought and I could be totally wrong. I’m going to wait until Saturday and see how much acting passion there is.

I’m less confident about Crudup by the day. Luckily, I still have four other nominees to choose from. SMDH.

Profile picture
    Rachel
    Topics:

I’m less confident about Crudup by the day. Luckily, I still have four other nominees to choose from. SMDH.

I’m still on the fence about Crudup’s passion. A very wise board member compared him to Patricia Clarkson last year and that really got me thinking. And not that they always matter, but Crudup was in like 5th at the GD awards.

Profile picture
    Human Bartender
    Topics:

Crudup reminds me a lot of Patrica Clarkson last year. I feel like everybody likes his performance, but a lot of people just aren’t all that passionate about him.

He’s frontrunner, but he seems ripe for an upset.

Let’s Go Bucks

Profile picture
    Rachel
    Topics:

Crudup reminds me a lot of Patrica Clarkson last year. I feel like everybody likes his performance, but a lot of people just aren’t all that passionate about him. He’s frontrunner, but he seems ripe for an upset.

Well, that wise board member just revealed himself lol

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

I am starting to feel like they really might default to Whitford. Had he not won last year, I’d feel even more confident. I don’t see how Succession overcomes vote-splitting. This isn’t a Peter Dinklage or O.J. situation.

Oscar FYC -- Give Viola Davis her second Oscar!

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Funny how when I suggested the possibility of Succession winning S. Actor despite having three actors nominated it was called delusional stanning and now the majority seem to think it’s realistic.

Glad people listened lol 😉

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 252 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2020 Drama Nominations (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.