Home Forums Television Emmys 2020 Episode Submissions (Official List)

Emmys 2020 Episode Submissions (Official List)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 492 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
6 days ago
replies
views
users
Chris Beachum
wolfali
Luca
  • Profile picture
    Human Bartender
    Topics:

Not bad, but DC would’ve been a much better choice in my mind.

Let’s Go Bucks

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Personally I think Culkin shouldve gone with “DC”.

FYC Emmys: Helena Bonham Carter (Drama Supporting Actress), Olivia Colman (Drama Actress), Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh (Drama Actress), Fiona Shaw (Drama Supporting Actress), Zendaya (Drama Actress), Alexis Bledel (Drama Guest Actress)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Rachel
    Topics:
    Lance
    Topics:

Got Culkin’s submission right, now we have to see who Mcfadyen and Snook  and Cox submit.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:
    John Nguyen
    Topics:

Unpopular opinion but the succession actors are failing submitting their tapes. Strong should went with return not this is not for tears, Culkin should’ve went with dc and not term haven, and Braun should’ve went with safe room instead of this is not for tears. Hunting, snook, Macfadyen better not disappoint me. If snook submits this is not for tears instead of dc I’m gonna lose my shit

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Human Bartender
    Topics:

Unpopular opinion but the succession actors are failing submitting their tapes. Strong should went with return not this is not for tears, Culkin should’ve went with dc and not term haven, and Braun should’ve went with safe room instead of this is not for tears. Hunting, snook, Macfadyen better not disappoint me. If snook submits this is not for tears instead of dc I’m gonna lose my shit

Strong’s submission is great. Culkin and Braun could’ve done better, but in Braun’s defense, I’m sure he realizes there’s no way he’s winning. Anyway, tapes don’t matter.

Also, regardless of better showcases, submitting This is Not For Tears isn’t a bad move for any of them considering it’s the most acclaimed episode of this Emmy cycle.

Let’s Go Bucks

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Jesse
    Topics:

I think Tern Haven is a better choice for Culkin than DC, because he is superior to McFayden and Braun in Tern Haven. DC is a great showcase for Culkin, but McFayden is great in it as well.

The same goes for Braun and Safe Room, in which he is better than the finale, but definitely outdone by McFayden in the same scenes.

I wish Strong had gone with Return or Safe Room.

Cox, Snook and McFayden should go with Hunting, DC (Tern Haven is an acceptable alternative) and Safe Room, respectively.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/rachel-brosnahan-the-marvelous-mrs-maisel-emmys-2020-episode-submission-revealed/

She definitely wants to win another Emmy lol.

To be fair though that’s the one where she has the biggest range and the most to do out of the whole of this season. I don’t blame her.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gabriel Seehorn (gabspss)
    Topics:

What I think some series should submit:

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: “Happy New Year”, “Insufficient Praise”, “The Surprise Party”, “The Ugly Section”, “Elizabeth, Margaret and Larry” and “The Spite Store”

DEAD TO ME: “You Know What You Did”, “The Price You Pay”, “You Don’t Have To”, “It Had to Be You”, “It’s Not You, It’s Me” and “Where Do We Go from Here”

THE GOOD PLACE: “The Funeral to End All Funerals”, “The Answer”, “You’ve Changed, Man”, “Patty” and “Whenever You’re Ready (Parts One and Two)”

INSECURE: “Lowkey Feelin’ Myself”, “Lowkey Thankful”, “Lowkey Movin’ On”, “Lowkey Happy”, “Lowkey Trying” and “Lowkey Lost”

THE KOMINSKY METHOD: “Chapter 9: An Actor Forgets”, “Chapter 10: An Old Flame, an Old Wick”, “Chapter 13: A Shenckman Equivocates”, “Chapter 14: A Secret Leaks, a Teacher Speaks”, “Chapter 15: A Hand Job Is Forgiven” and “Chapter 16: A Thetan Arrives”

THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL: “Strike Up the Band”, “Panty Pose”, “It’s Comedy or Cabbage”, “Kind of Bleu”, “Marvelous Radio” and “A Jewish Girl Walks into the Apollo”

SCHITT’S CREEK: “The Premiere”, “Moira Rosé”, “The Presidential Suite”, “Sunrise, Sunset”, “Start Spreading the News” and “Happy Ending”

WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS: “Ressurection”, “The Curse”, “Collin’s Promotion”, “On the Run”, “Collaboration” and “Nouveau Théâtre des Vampires”

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:
    Rachel
    Topics:

No, Strong picked the right episode. for sure.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    adamunc
    Topics:

I think voters may feel that it’s “O’Hara’s year”, but Brosnahan will go down swinging if she doesn’t win. That’s by far her best choice and a really strong performance with range for days.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Caelin Cripps
    Topics:

I’m extremely curious on what Eugene and Catherine’s submissions will be for Schitt’s Creek.

I feel pretty confident in predicting Dan will go with “Happy Ending” and Annie will submit “The Presidential Suite”.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    John Nguyen
    Topics:

I think Tern Haven is a better choice for Culkin than DC, because he is superior to McFayden and Braun in Tern Haven. DC is a great showcase for Culkin, but McFayden is great in it as well. The same goes for Braun and Safe Room, in which he is better than the finale, but definitely outdone by McFayden in the same scenes. I wish Strong had gone with Return or Safe Room. Cox, Snook and McFayden should go with Hunting, DC (Tern Haven is an acceptable alternative) and Safe Room, respectively.

you might be the only who I know  said Strong should’ve submitted safe room

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 492 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.