Home Forums Television Emmys 2020 Drama Nominations (Part 2)

Emmys 2020 Drama Nominations (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 497 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Luca
hopelesstar
  • Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

The fact that people here don’t seem to fathom that voters like KE a lot is hilarious.

They never realized that it had good reviews and acclaim from the fandom unlike Westworld and Big Little Lies, so this is not surprising. People here decided to keep pretending that someone likes Big Little Lies instead.

Olivia above Aniston just shows that people don’t know how to interpret nomonations.

Colman is obviously at sixth place, but I can see her being first on the prediction center until the end…

Profile picture
    ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

And the acting partner of Garner from season 2 – Trevor Long was also snubbed, she won either way. Garner, Linney and Bateman can win easily this year, those two snubs do not damage them.

You were doing great until you mentioned Trevor Long lol. But Pelphrey and Janet being snubbed beyond does damage them because it means the actors didn’t catch up to this season yet and just name-checked, or because they didn’t care like we thought they would.

Profile picture
    Dan Backslide
    Topics:

Tom Pelphrey was a way better acting partner than Trevor Long. Long was never not being upstaged by Garner, while Pelphrey was even better than her.

Profile picture
    ENGLAND
    Topics:

Atleast I got Mandalorian right

Profile picture
    Jays
    Topics:

Series – Succession (Ozark)
    Actor – Cox (Carell/Strong)
    Actress – Linney (Aniston)
    Supporting Actor – Crudup (Whitford)
    Supporting Actress – Snook (Garner)

Personal picks
    Series – Succession
    Actor – Cox
    Actress – Linney
    Supporting Actor – Macfadyen
    Supporting Actress – Snook

I think Carell has a better chance then people are giving him. I’m in no way rooting for him, but the actors loved TMS and he’s a huge name with a lot of respect in the industry. He’s also never won an Emmy before and could be seen as overdue. I hope Cox pulls through but Strong seems like someone who will really take votes away from him. I also don’t think this is Bateman’s year. He’ll win before Ozark is over but he really doesn’t seem like he has a lot of passion for his performance, not that Carell does either tbh lol. But Carell would continue the first/last season trend.

Profile picture
    ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

The way Oh and Zendaya are more competitive than Comer and Colman but the girlies who are driving them up the prediction center stats probably don’t want to hear it.

Profile picture
    Synthadora
    Topics:

Zendaya yes, Oh is last let’s not lie now.

Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

It’s so sad to see that Ozark had its biggest year in terms of major nominations and yet the actors didn’t bother to nominate Pelphrey and McTeer.

Profile picture
    Atypical
    Topics:

It would need to be a sweep year for Bateman to win an acting award for “Ozark,” I think. He’s already been rewarded in directing, which he can win again. Series finale? Random episode lol? Garner’s already won. It’s Linney’s “turn,” if that has to happen this year.

Profile picture
    ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

Plssssss Comer beyond last now that no one would vote for her over Sandra for the Emmy after her win and Colman is dead in the water with The Crown getting two acting noms. And let’s not kid ourselves like as if Oh still doesn’t have a bigger overdue narrative than Laura and Jennifer. But I guess I was right in some not wanting to hear it.

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

mandalorian is ahead of better call saul, tht, the crown and stranger things but the girls don’t wanna hear it xx

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Zendaya yes, Oh is last let’s not lie now.

Oh is #3 or #4. She is getting all the Killing Eve votes this time around. As someone who was happy with Comer’s win last year because I thought she was better, I would vote for Oh over her this time around.

Profile picture
    Jess jonel
    Topics:

Sandra or Jodie ?

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Yeah The Mandalorian is absolutely not last. It’s somewhere in the middle. THT or ST are probably dead last. The Moss snub for the former especially is embarrassing. You can’t have much support when your lead actress is out. Stranger Things wasn’t able to keep Harbour or MBB (granted she was a long shot) in a field of 8. Yikes.

Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

1. Aniston/Linney
    – the front runners until otherwise
    3. Zendaya
    – passion wins, she has the passion
    4. Oh
    – still overdue
    5. Colman/Comer
    – The Crown underperformed & Comer already won.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 497 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2020 Drama Nominations (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.