Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Comedy Predictions (Part 4)

Emmys 2021 Comedy Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 496 through 501 (of 501 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
braydenfitzsi..
Victor
  • Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Girls5eva currently has 82 on MC

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Both Girls5Eva and Rutherford Falls are receiving critical acclaim but let’s be honest, how many people use Peacock?

Both shows could be in a Good Fight situation.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Both Girls5Eva and Rutherford Falls are receiving critical acclaim but let’s be honest, how many people use Peacock? Both shows could be in a Good Fight situation.

It’s actually doing great (https://www.adweek.com/convergent-tv/peacock-clears-42-million-sign-ups-expands-ad-inventory-ahead-of-schedule/) and the key difference between it and CBS All Access is that it’s also an AVOD service (free with commercials).

Profile picture
    orangestraw
    Topics:

I mean, until The Flight Attendant in the Winter awards there were no nominations for HBO Max. And it’s not like the comedy categories are overflowing with contenders.

FYC:
    Ego Nwodim ("SNL"), Nico Santos ("Superstore"), Lolly Adefope ("Shrill"), MJ Rodriguez ("Pose"), Kate Winslet, Julianne Nicholson ("Mare of Easttown"), Punam Patel ("Special")

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Girls5Eva is doing extremely well with critics
    I might keep an eye out for that, maybe I’ll slot rn just to keep the 100/1 odds just in case.

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I mean, until The Flight Attendant in the Winter awards there were no nominations for HBO Max.

HBO Max was essentially HBO Go though rebranded so people who already were using the site to catch up on HBO shows just continued using it.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Viewing 6 posts - 496 through 501 (of 501 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Comedy Predictions (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.