Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Comedy Predictions (Part 5)

Emmys 2021 Comedy Predictions (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 500 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
braydenfitzsi..

• Victor
    Topics:

Oh btw I also started Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist and we will be getting her that Comedy Actress nomination:

Welcome to the Jane Levy club, she better get that nod.

Emmy winner Matthew Macfadyen!!

braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Oh btw I also started Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist and we will be getting her that Comedy Actress nomination:

Wait until you finish S1.

ZEP

Victor
    Topics:

I’ve finally watched the first two of hacks and how in the hell is Hannah Einbider supporting? This has got to be the biggest category fraud of the year lol.

Other than that, i was laughing out loud the entire time, great show.

wolfali
    Topics:

I’ve finally watched the first two of hacks and how in the hell is Hannah Einbider supporting? This has got to be the biggest category fraud of the year lol.

Girl wait till you see Damages

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

I assume it’s because HBO doesn’t want another vote spilt (Cuoco, Smart, Thede, Milloti) and there’s using the “she’s not famous” to fraud the supporting. Sigh

Victor
    Topics:

Girl wait till you see Damages

I already did! Hannah is the Byrne of the decade (if she isn’t upped on potential new seasons)

ratednext
    Topics:

Has The Kominsky Method been seen by anyone?  I’m so curious to read the reviews.

Tom Gebarowski
    Topics:

Good choices overall here, but

I am frustrated there is no love for The Goldbergs’ Wendy Covey who is the funniest woman on television, or Mr. Mayor stars Ted Danson, Holly Hunter, and Bobby Moynihan…all great! Maybe next year…😐😎

JV
    Topics:

I’ve decided to drop Cobra Kai from Series. With Master of None coming and The Kominsky Method looking good I don’t know if there will be room for a third Netflix show. They could spread the wealth and nominate Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (NBC) or Black-ish (ABC) to be the only network show in the category.

I’m going to keep Zabka, though. The category is really weak and I think his late career breakout could appeal to some voters, and he’s funny in the show. Almost slotting William H. Macy as a “farewell nomination” since Shameless is ending.

gabspss
    Topics:

I think Cobra Kai is more likely than Master of None at this point, call me crazy but that’s me wild guess.

It's about the chaotic editing in Moulin Rouge!

Owl-Always-watching
    Topics:

Just give the Emmy to Jean Smart, episode 3 and 4 were great.

Harmen Moes
    Topics:

I think Cobra Kai is more likely than Master of None at this point, call me crazy but that’s me wild guess.

Maybe is Cobra Kai the Mando S1 of this season…

hopelesstar
    Topics:

Maybe is Cobra Kai the Mando S1 of this season…

This is not a good comparison considering The Mandalorian was helped by its crafts, support from the tech branches and the fact Disney+ was actually promoting it and making it a priority.

I also removed Cobra Kai. The only argument for it is its popularity and that has been exaggerated (it’s not even more seen than something like Firefly Lane according to Netflix themselves).

wolfali
    Topics:

I’ve decided to drop Cobra Kai from Series. With Master of None coming and The Kominsky Method looking good I don’t know if there will be room for a third Netflix show. They could spread the wealth and nominate Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (NBC) or Black-ish (ABC) to be the only network show in the category.

It’s a fair point but I will say that last year in drama series they did drop This is Us whilst they also nominated 3 Netflix shows.

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

This entire season I’ve had a feeling there’s gonna be another Scrubs / Big Love nominee in Series where that’s it’s only nom. 10 days left in the eligibility period and I still feel that closer to happening than not.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 500 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Comedy Predictions (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.