Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Comedy Predictions (Part 5)

Emmys 2021 Comedy Predictions (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 500 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
braydenfitzsi..
  • Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I don’t see one of the Pen15 girls getting in alone. It’s either both or neither imo. Neither has name recognition, like Applegate, and there’s still a chance the acting branch hasn’t caught up with the show.

You’re not the only one who thinks like that.
    But i do believe that Maya Erskine is in a good position, she’s in people’s mouth with her new Star Wars project and she is more buzzed than Konkle, so I’m predicting only her.

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Jennifer Aniston won SAG. Cuoco can still win but (and this applies across the board) SAG has proven time after time that it’s not the be all and end all of awards chances. See the Emmy results last year or what just happened at the Oscars.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Watch Lily Collins happening in the end lol and Ashley Park who has the strong combo of Critics Choice and MTV Awards precursors nominations.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Watch Lily Collins happening in the end lol and Ashley Park who has the strong combo of Critics Choice and MTV Awards precursors nominations.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

93 Oscars flashback, right down to the exact same category

Tomei

Emmys FYC | Alan Tudyk in “Resident Alien” | Billie Piper in “I Hate Suzie” | Ego Nwodim in “Saturday Night Live” | Kaley Cuoco in “Harley Quinn” | “Dickinson” | “P-Valley” | “Pose” | “Superstore”

Profile picture
    DanC
    Topics:

I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I don’t see one of the Pen15 girls getting in alone. It’s either both or neither imo. Neither has name recognition, like Applegate, and there’s still a chance the acting branch hasn’t caught up with the show.

I agree but I only have Erskine in my predictions because I’m unsure about dropping Levy & I want to play it safe.

Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

I don’t see one of the Pen15 girls getting in alone. It’s either both or neither imo.

Ehh, we are probably getting only five slots and what if Maya Erskine is fifth, ahead of Anna Konkle by just one vote?

This is so boring that Ted Lasso is probably fully sweeping.

Really amazing how much of a lock it is when you consider that it lost PGA, DGA, SAG and the Golden Globe, but here we are.

Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

Riley can you tell us what the blind item was about yet?

Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

Girls5ever is good, just watched the pilot. Need it to gain some traction (Peacock is free!)

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Ehh, we are probably getting only five slots and what if Maya Erskine is fifth, ahead of Anna Konkle by just one vote?

Washington-Witherspoon teas

Emmys FYC | Alan Tudyk in “Resident Alien” | Billie Piper in “I Hate Suzie” | Ego Nwodim in “Saturday Night Live” | Kaley Cuoco in “Harley Quinn” | “Dickinson” | “P-Valley” | “Pose” | “Superstore”

Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

Riley can you tell us what the blind item was about yet?

I thought that it was going to be able to revealed almost immediately, but now I do not know if it is going to happen at all.  I was just trying to add some excitement to Sunday night and not trying to string people along.  My bad, for now at least.

Profile picture
    eastwest
    Topics:

Five nominations for leads? Well hey!

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I need it to be 6, there are amazing women in lead this year, even if the field is barren.

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

I wonder if the blind item was DAVE but it turns out it’s missing eligibility now. Don’t know how none of us guessed that

Profile picture
    Chloe Sevigny stan <3
    Topics:

I don’t think she’ll get nominated but for the record, Dickinson is my favorite performance from Krakowski. I found her super annoying in both 30 Rock and Kimmy Schmidt.

Emmy FYC!!: Chloe Sevigny (We Are Who We Are), MJ Rodriguez (Pose), Billy Porter (Pose), Emma Corrin (The Crown), Elisabeth Moss (The Handmaid’s Tale), Maya Erskine (Pen15), Anna Konkle (Pen15), Naomi Ackie (Master of None), Thuso Mbedu (The Underground Railroad), Kate Winslet (Mare of Easttown), Michaela Coel (I May Destroy You)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 500 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Comedy Predictions (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.