Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 4)

Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 507 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
braydenfitzsi..
  • Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Pose s3 will be the final one and it premieres May 2.

The campaign to give MJ a farewell nom starts NOW

Profile picture
    gabspss
    Topics:

What’s going on with all these shows ending after their 3rd season?

Pose deserved 8 seasons at least! Noooo :c

It's about the chaotic editing in Moulin Rouge!

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

If FX get their cards right they can make this show the challenger to The Crown.

I’m hoping this at least helps it to return in the Best Drama category. Literally the only nom s2 missed vs s1 was Drama lol.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Didn’t Pose go on a time jump by three years in season 2 and is going on one again this season? This is one of the few shows that whilst it would have been better to have seen multiple seasons, makes sense it’s ending with season 3 considering the time frame of the previous two.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

What’s going on with all these shows ending after their 3rd season?

Wait, what other shows are ending?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’m hoping this at least helps it to return in the Best Drama category. Literally the only nom s2 missed vs s1 was Drama lol.

I do think it was ahead of <i>The Morning Show </i>and This is Us in drama series last year.

But I mean whilst I don’t think it really stands a chance at taking down The Crown in Series, I think if this season is big it stands a chance at being top 3 and have a bigger nominations haul.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Didn’t Pose go on a time jump by three years in season 2 and is going on one again this season? This is one of the few shows that whilst it would have been better to have seen multiple seasons, makes sense it’s ending with season 3 considering the time frame of the previous two.

This is the synopsis of s3 so yes, another time jump

“In this final season, it’s now 1994 and ballroom feels like a distant memory for Blanca (Mj Rodriguez) who struggles to balance being a mother with being a present partner to her new love, and her latest role as a nurse’s aide. Meanwhile, as AIDS becomes the leading cause of death for Americans ages 25 to 44, Pray Tell (Billy Porter) contends with unexpected health burdens. Elsewhere, the emergence of a vicious new upstart house forces the House of Evangelista members to contend with their legacy.”

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Pose s3 will be the final one and it premieres May 2. The campaign to give MJ a farewell nom starts NOW

What??? That’s so sad :(((

We all know how this show is going to end, and we all know that there will be a campaign for Mj. I really, really hope she pulls through this time!

Profile picture
    Irishmovielover4ever
    Topics:

If the show is to end please I’m begging nominate the women of this show. They have been too long ignored by an award organisation such as the Emmys.

Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

Pose s3 will be the final one and it premieres May 2.

The campaign to give MJ a farewell nom starts NOW

So sad it’s ending now, especially since those involved always said it was 5 seasons.

At least it sounds like it was mutual decision on both parties (at least via Murphy & Canals in deadline).

Shall we start Emmy canvassing now?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’m starting to think Drama Actress will be a lineup of Corrin, Colman, Aduba, Moss, Moore and the last two slots will be between the Ryan Murphy women (MJ Rodriguez and Sarah Paulson).

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

It better be Mj. This poster kind of confirms to me that she’s going to just shatter hearts.

Profile picture
    Melvinezq
    Topics:

It better be Mj. This poster kind of confirms to me that she’s going to just shatter hearts.

Amen, but please not for the price of Moss’ omission.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Lol, Best Actress is barren AF. There’s a world in which both get in 🙂

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

So we have 3 locks in Lead Actor now : O’Connor, Brown, Porter. Not that empty anymore. Maybe Page can actually miss in the end.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 507 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.