Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 6)

Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 504 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Luca
Victor
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I mean, we all thought Ozark would blow up and add Tom & Janet, and we saw what happened .

Tbf though Ozark wasn’t winning Drama Series and went 1 for 18 at the Emmys. I don’t think it’s comparable.

But I do understand where you’re coming from. Janet and Tom were so robbed (especially Janet and I know that’s unpopular but she was win worthy) 🙁

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

You mean in a show that was like 7th or 8th in Drama Series?

He was not nominated. However, he was quite high in his category last year

Profile picture
    Gabarnes43
    Topics:

Not for this year, but would Sandra Oh be the first person to be nominated in both the lead comedy and drama categories next year if things go to plan

EMMY FYC

The Crown in all categories (inc. Olivia Colman & Gillian Anderson)

I May Destroy You, It’s a Sin, Stateless & The Queens Gambit

Kate Winslet, Keeley Hawes, Shaun Parkes, Marielle Heller, Michaela Coel

Ted Lasso & The Flight Attendant in all categories.

Girls5Eva

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Not for this year, but would Sandra Oh be the first person to be nominated in both the lead comedy and drama categories next year if things go to plan

It’s what she deserves.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

What Sandra deserves is proper material on KE again. Give it to her!

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

I just want Oh to win, if she gets nominated again (multiple times) and lose that’s just cruel.

She’s 0/12, will probably get #13 in July and could take her total noms up to 18 next year if everything goes to (Drama Series, Drama Actress, Comedy Series, Comedy Actress, Voice-Over).

Emmys FYC | Alan Tudyk in “Resident Alien” | Billie Piper in “I Hate Suzie” | Ego Nwodim in “Saturday Night Live” | Kaley Cuoco in “Harley Quinn” | “Dickinson” | “P-Valley” | “Pose” | “Superstore”

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’m sceptical about him being nominated but if he is indeed, could Jonathan Bailey win and not Williams or Menzies? Maybe it’s just me but it’s feeling weird to predict a Bridgerton shut out considering how well it has done at the winter awards, the fact it’s arguably top 5 if not top 3 at this point and how well it could play with actors at the Emmys (don’t get me wrong I don’t think it deserves anything).

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

If any actor from Bridgerton wins, it will be Rege Jean Page, for the same reasons Zendaya won and Anya Taylor Joy will win.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

I’m sceptical about him being nominated but if he is indeed, could Jonathan Bailey win and not Williams or Menzies?

It’s what he deserves for being gay and hot bestie 

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Elisabeth Moss is IMO doing the best work she’s ever done on Handmaid’s this season. If she gets snubbed, it will be devastating. Just her face in this week’s episode’s final few moments blew me away.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

How likely within the realms of possibility is it that voters don’t see In Treatment on time and it gets shut out almost completely (outside maybe Aduba)?

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

Highly.

Emmys FYC: Maya Erskine in PEN15, Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You, Keeley Hawes in It's a Sin, Carl Lumbly in TFATWS, Cristin Milioti in Made for Love, Elizabeth Olsen in WandaVision, Billie Piper in I Hate Suzie, Hailee Steinfeld in Dickinson, William Zabka in Cobra Kai

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

How likely within the realms of possibility is it that voters don’t see In Treatment on time and it gets shut out almost completely (outside maybe Aduba)?

I just can’t see voters (or viewers) excited or wanting to watch this. Like… who asked for this? I can see voters actually avoiding this show.

I like the actors involved, but after the last year and a half, what made HBO think people wanted to watch therapy sessions?

I feel like it was only made because HBO realized it would be an easy and cheap COVID-safe series to produce.

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

I’m still going to predict it in Actress and Supporting Actor because In the Heights is hitting at just the right time for Ramos’ personal hype to help him in a wide-open field (and Hamilton being all over the ballots can’t hurt either), and Aduba is Aduba, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see either miss.

Emmys FYC: Maya Erskine in PEN15, Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You, Keeley Hawes in It's a Sin, Carl Lumbly in TFATWS, Cristin Milioti in Made for Love, Elizabeth Olsen in WandaVision, Billie Piper in I Hate Suzie, Hailee Steinfeld in Dickinson, William Zabka in Cobra Kai

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 504 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.