Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)

Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 516 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
methaddiction
  • Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Anyone else not predicting Perry Mason for anything?

Just Directing right now but that’s hanging by a thread, there’s really no reason for Van Patten to miss DGA for a HBO project.

Profile picture
    DanC
    Topics:

John Boyega praising The Falcon & the Winter Soldier
    https://www.indiewire.com/2021/05/john-boyega-marvel-elevates-black-characters-1234639134/

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Ramos’ session episodes of In Treatment are the ones being shown in the traditional HBO Sunday night slot (as opposed to the others airing on weekdays).

He’s appearing appearing to be the main supporting push from the show.

Profile picture
    David Buchanan
    Topics:

Ramos’ session episodes of In Treatment are the ones being shown in the traditional HBO Sunday night slot (as opposed to the others airing on weekdays). He’s appearing appearing to be the main supporting push from the show.

John Benjamin Hickey’s will be shown on Sunday nights, too. I think they’re airing two episodes each on Sundays and Mondays instead of Sunday-Wednesday. I have both Hickey and Ramos in my predictions, for now.

Formerly known as PianoMann.

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

I’m a bit confused with John Lithgow

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I’m a bit confused with John Lithgow

Not happening

FYC Emmys: Get MJ Rodriguez that deserved WIN! And some votes for Elizabeth Olsen, Tobias Menzies and Matthew Rhys will be highly tasteful as well

Profile picture
    Onion
    Topics:

Anyone else not predicting Perry Mason for anything?

Who do you have in the sixth spot for Lead Actor? I’m not confident in Rhys getting in as well, but I also don’t see anyone else other than the other 5 guys in the top 6 of the predictions center.

Pascal would be a joke, Theroux is a non-factor, Ventimiglia is barely in this season of This is Us and I don’t know if the voters will go for Starr.

FYC Emmys: Hacks, The Handmaid's Tale and The Queen's Gambit for the win!

Profile picture
    Kay
    Topics:

Who do you have in the sixth spot for Lead Actor? I’m not confident in Rhys getting in as well, but I also don’t see anyone else other than the other 5 guys in the top 6 of the predictions center. Pascal would be a joke, Theroux is a non-factor, Ventimiglia is barely in this season of This is Us and I don’t know if the voters will go for Starr.

Fake news

Profile picture
    Onion
    Topics:

Fake news

Are we watching the same season? I remember him having an actual plot in only 2 of the 15 episodes so far… and those were in the beginning of the season, I don’t even remember him having a single scene in the last few episodes.

FYC Emmys: Hacks, The Handmaid's Tale and The Queen's Gambit for the win!

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Ventimiglia is supporting but i have him 6th, he’s been campaigning, also not dropping Rhys, maybe my bias but i think when voters see his name playing an iconic figure they will name check him.

Pedro Pascal would be a joke, but it’s a very possible one. I wouldn’t rule Theroux out tbh, he’s everywhere talking about this show.

FYC Emmys: Get MJ Rodriguez that deserved WIN! And some votes for Elizabeth Olsen, Tobias Menzies and Matthew Rhys will be highly tasteful as well

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I do think it’s possible all three This is Us men are nominated in lead for the very first time.

FYC: All things The Crown, Hacks and I May Destroy You (and Hannah Waddingham and Julianne Nicholson whilst you're at it)!!

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I do think it’s possible all three This is Us men are nominated in lead for the very first time.

It’s a very Kelvin-Randall season so it wouldn’t be a shock I guess.

Profile picture
    ratednext
    Topics:

Milo and Mandy are both definitely supporting this season.

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

Not happening

Thanks. But, I also have to get Bruhl out, because he drops a lot in the predictions?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 516 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.