Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)

Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 516 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
methaddiction
  • Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Do you think Tom Brooke will submit himself for The Crown?

He definitely should. So far, he’s probably the best contender in the category. I really can’t understand why Netflix didn’t submit him. His character is literally the name of one of the episodes.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I Hate Suzie: (1) Writing

Me reading this!

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Can someone explain how In Treatment is eligible if half of it’s episodes won’t air before June?

If they send it to the academy til may 31 and air until end of June they are eligible

Something like that.

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I think Giancarlo Esposito was made for ruin everyone’s prediction as always because this man is in all the shows you can think off.

Don’t be surprised if he’s cast on Succession or Ozark next season.

Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    Allan Veríssimo
    Topics:

Evil Moving From CBS to Paramount+

https://tvline.com/2021/05/17/evil-season-2-paramount-plus-moving-cbs-streaming/

FYC Emmys: Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist: Comedy Series, Comedy Actress (Jane Levy); Cobra Kai: Comedy Series; Dickinson: Comedy Actress (Hailee Steinfeld); The Good Doctor: Drama Actor (Freddie Highmore), Drama Supporting Actress (Paige Spara); His Dark Materials: Drama Supporting Actress (Ruth Wilson); Lovecraft Country: Drama Supporting Actress (Jamie Chung); WandaVision: Limited Series, Actress (Elizabeth Olsen), Actor (Paul Bettany), Supporting Actress (Kathryn Hahn).

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Evil Moving From CBS to Paramount+

https://tvline.com/2021/05/17/evil-season-2-paramount-plus-moving-cbs-streaming/

That’s amazing

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Evil Moving From CBS to Paramount+ https://tvline.com/2021/05/17/evil-season-2-paramount-plus-moving-cbs-streaming/

RIP network television…

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    DylanMcPhee
    Topics:

So…The Morning Show is definitely not in contention for 2021 Emmys?

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

So…The Morning Show is definitely not in contention for 2021 Emmys?

It’s not, it’s coming end of summer or early fall i think

Profile picture
    Sériextou
    Topics:

What do you think about lead actor? O’Connor doesn’t look like a lock to me, I really don’t want Page to win, for me he’s just handsome, nothing more. I think Brown can come back, but it looks like This Is Us is weak. I think Majors’ victory is the nomination. Billy Porter can win again. So I think the dispute will be: O’Connor vs. Porter

Do you agree?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

It’s O’Connor. Porter feels like Danson last year.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

What do you think about lead actor? O’Connor doesn’t look like a lock to me, I really don’t want Page to win, for me he’s just handsome, nothing more. I think Brown can come back, but it looks like This Is Us is weak. I think Majors’ victory is the nomination. Billy Porter can win again. So I think the dispute will be: O’Connor vs. Porter

Do you agree?

O’Connor x Jean Page with O’Connor being the far and away frontrunner because what else is there.

Porter should win tho, he’s at the top of the top but i feel like Pose doesn’t have much buzz for this season.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

The way we were probably be dealing with a Rege Jean Page win if O’Connor had stayed at supporting…

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Porter is very much in it to win especially if Pose manages to get Rodriguez in.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

I could see Porter winning had he not already and Pose was a bigger Emmy favorite the last repeat winner in this category was Bryan Cranston..

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 516 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.