Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)

Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 516 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
methaddiction
  • Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

Daniel Brühl Dominique McElliogot Temuera Morrison Hunter Schaffer Antony Starr

Daniel for TFATWS, Temura for The Mandalorian, Starr for The Boys and the 2 others…

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Scared that she’s coming for the win? 😳

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Amanda Collin should be sweeping. Her acting in Raised by Wolves is easily one of the best I’ve ever seen.

It’s a pity the show it’s too weird to break in above the line.

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

With most shows having now aired, if you could now choose 5 performers to receive their first nominations, who would they be?

Jamie Chung

Madeline Brewer

Erin Doherty

Noma Dumezweni

Jon Huertas

Emmys FYC: Maya Erskine in PEN15, Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You, Keeley Hawes in It's a Sin, Carl Lumbly in TFATWS, Cristin Milioti in Made for Love, Elizabeth Olsen in WandaVision, Billie Piper in I Hate Suzie, Hailee Steinfeld in Dickinson, William Zabka in Cobra Kai

Profile picture
    Chloe Sevigny stan <3
    Topics:

With most shows having now aired, if you could now choose 5 performers to receive their first nominations, who would they be? Here are mine (I decided to spread the wealth by choosing one from each drama series):

Chloe Sevigny – We Are Who We Are

MJ Rodriquez – Pose

Emma Corrin – The Crown

Wunmi Mosaku – Lovecraft Country

Sophie Okonedo – Ratched

Emmy FYC!!: Chloe Sevigny (We Are Who We Are), MJ Rodriguez (Pose), Billy Porter (Pose), Emma Corrin (The Crown), Elisabeth Moss (The Handmaid’s Tale), Maya Erskine (Pen15), Anna Konkle (Pen15), Naomi Ackie (Master of None), Thuso Mbedu (The Underground Railroad), Kate Winslet (Mare of Easttown), Michaela Coel (I May Destroy You)

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Scared that she’s coming for the win? 😳

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

With most shows having now aired, if you could now choose 5 performers to receive their first nominations, who would they be?

1. MJ Rodriguez
    2. Emma Corrin
    3. Josh O’Connor
    4. Justin Hartley
    5. Susan Kelechi Watson

Profile picture
    Owl-Always-watching
    Topics:

If HBO had submitted Mare in drama and not limited, do you guys think Winslet would be winning?

I  could see Mare becoming her “Prime Suspect” and her returning to it every few years.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I could see Mare becoming her “Prime Suspect” and her returning to it every few years.

And winning multiple Emmys lol.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

This is Us is most likely not happening. It got dropped from SAG Ensemble for the second consecutive year and for two first season shows. Industry probably has stopped watching the show like it happened to Mr. Robot and probably Better Call Saul.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

The way I saw a tweet a while ago that said Better Call Saul would be sweeping this year had it been eligible for the last season..

Profile picture
    ratednext
    Topics:

In Treatment starts with 75 on Metacritic.  I wonder if any of the supporting actors will get nominated.  Any mentions of Hickey and Ramos?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Entertainment Weekly running Billie Piper’s invisible Emmy campaign lol:

https://twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/1394314636183355396

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

In Treatment starts with 75 on Metacritic. I wonder if any of the supporting actors will get nominated. Any mentions of Hickey and Ramos?

The man who often pushes through that melodrama is Ramos, star of this summer’s “In the Heights” and a young actor on the verge of superstardom. He finds honesty in the fast-talking Eladio that makes his sessions the easy highlight of the four episodes each week.”

The Playlist

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

It looks like the sessions between Ramos and Aduba’s characters were through video conferencing (?)

I assume it hurts his chances. I think they will just name check Aduba and call it a day. None of the supporting cast is being highlighted in the reviews.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 516 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.