Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 9)

Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 505 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
Luca
Victor
  • Profile picture
    Pranshu
    Topics:

Probably. I’m not predicting him, but I wonder if Hartley actually could win if he makes it.

Big if on whether he will make it. If he does so, I believe he’s win competitive because I also don’t expect Lovecraft Country to perform as exceedingly well as the prediction centre suggests.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I low-key want and don’t want a 7/7 just because I know Menzies is the weak link and i want him to get that Emmy cause I love him, and i think he did very well with the little he’s been given this season, but i also don’t want The Crown 4 to be THE drama who’s in the same level of Angels in America (in this house we don’t recognize Schitts Creek winning Supp Actor, Actor and Directing, sorry).

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

but I wonder if Hartley actually could win if he makes it.

Honestly this, he feels like one of people of Emmy yesteryear where the nomination is the hardest part of the win.

Oscars FYC:

"CODA" – in all categories

"Everybody's Talking About Jamie" – Sup. Actor (Richard E. Grant), Sup. Actress (Sarah Lancashire) and Original Song (“This Was Me”)

"King Richard" – Original Song (“Be Alive”)

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

And kinda yes? I think if Justin Hartley gets in, he’s winning.
    This was his season after all.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

(in this house we don’t recognize Schitts Creek winning Supp Actor, Actor and Directing, sorry).

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I was this close to add Series to the list hun

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

As much as I love The Crown it being the only Drama Series to win 7/7 in the same year would be.. a choice.

Schitts Creek winning 7/7 was also a choice. That Directing win is possibly the worst one I’ve ever seen.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

As much as I love The Crown it being the only Drama Series to win 7/7 in the same year would be.. a choice.

At least The Crown would be a very deserving winner in directing unlike last year’s comedy winner.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

That Directing win is possibly the worst one I’ve ever seen.

They were robbed

ComedyOrCabbage

Oscars FYC:

"Everybody's Talking About Jamie" – Sup. Actor (Richard E. Grant), Sup. Actress (Sarah Lancashire) and Original Song (“This Was Me”)

"King Richard" – Original Song (“Be Alive”)

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

They were robbed ComedyOrCabbage

Oscars FYC:
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

I was this close to add Series to the list hun

IT DESERVED PERIOD

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

At least The Crown would be a very deserving winner in directing unlike last year’s comedy winner.

My problem would be Tobias winning he’s good but not worthy of a win.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

My problem would be Tobias winning he’s good but not worthy of a win.

He was most certainly win worthy in season 3!

Oscars FYC:

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Probably. I’m not predicting him, but I wonder if Hartley actually could win if he makes it.

That’s my thought too. He is winning if he gets in.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Sure, but Majors and Mosaku missing would be a pretty major underperformance.

Why would Majors missing be a major underperformance when he hasn’t been cited anywhere else outside of Critics Choice (in spite of double visibility at SAG) and the consensus seems to be that Smollett was better?

Oscars FYC:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 505 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Drama Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.