Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 3)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 504 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
braydenfitzsi..
Victor
  • Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

WOW

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Edie Falco will play Hillary Clinton in ‘Impeachment: American Crime Story’.

RYAN BETTER NOT FUCK UP!

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

The Undoing snubbed again at Costume Designers Guild for Nicole Kidman’s coats.

If Susanne Bier gets snubbed at DGA then this show literally only has chances in acting. Its getting snubbed at guilds where it should be easily getting in.

I’m glad to see I May Destroy You make CDG!

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

IM SHOCKED AT EDIE FALCO, GOD WHAT A CAST

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" as Leading Actor in a Drama Series
    Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird" as Leading Actor in a Limited Series
    Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" as Leading and Supporting actress in Limited Series
    Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" as Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
    MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" as Leading Actress in a Drama Series.

Profile picture
    Melvinezq
    Topics:

I can hear what in FX executive room is like now. They’re contemplating how to ruin Netflix’ effort to reign in limited series with Impeachment.
    Will it be released this year, though?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Impeachment is missing Emmy eligibility.  FX have said it will air in the Summer.

Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

The Undoing snubbed again at Costume Designers Guild for Nicole Kidman’s coats.

Missing out to Zendaya in a scruffy red hoodie in a dinner for 50 mins, for not even a real season.

💀

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Am I the only one who thinks Mare of Easttown is going to tank critically? That trailer looked worse than both Hollywood‘s and The Undoing‘s…

Profile picture
    mafro987
    Topics:

Am I the only one who thinks Mare of Easttown is going to tank critically? That trailer looked worse than both Hollywood‘s and The Undoing‘s…

It looked worse than the trailer for Tell Me Your Secrets.

For Your Consideration:

Best International Feature: Instinct (The Netherlands)
    Best Actress: Carice van Houten (Instinct)

Profile picture
    Anirudh Arun
    Topics:

Am I the only one who thinks Mare of Easttown is going to tank critically? That trailer looked worse than both Hollywood‘s and The Undoing‘s…

It was a pretty meh trailer. Like nothing interesting at all and Winslet seemed pretty bland. Can’t say if it will tank critically but I’m guessing it will. But the people involved are quite good so never say never.

Profile picture
    lvigario
    Topics:

Will The Vast of Night, Enola Holmes, Clouds and Safety be consider TV Movies? (They are not on the eligible movies for Oscars)

FYC TV: Stateless | We Are Who We Are | Cate Blanchett in Stateless | Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You

FYC Movie: Boys In The Band | Toni Collette in I’m Thinking Of Ending Things | Jim Parsons in The Boys In The Band | Shailene Woodley in Endings, Beginnings | Zoey Deutch in Buffaloed | Sebastian Stan in Endings, Beginnings

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I will echo what has been said on here previously by mafro987 and others. I think if The Serpent is a hit in the US that Rahim is probably in considering how weak his category is and the possibility he might end up being nominated for an Oscar now.

Assuming Hamilton is ineligible for the acting categories and Scenes From a Marriage misses the Emmy season then which of Alexander, Bettany, Grant, Hawke and McGregor would he bump? McGregor feels the safest. I guess it depends on whether Wandavision could get ignored above the line by the Emmys, The Undoing could become this year’s Unbelievable, Hawke could be this year’s Crow and if It’s a Sin could run out of steam.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Will The Vast of Night, Enola Holmes, Clouds and Safety be consider TV Movies? (They are not on the eligible movies for Oscars)

The Vast of Night was submitted (but not campaigned) for the Emmys last year. Clouds appeared at WGA for Limited/Movie – Adapted so it is probably eligible.

Profile picture
    lvigario
    Topics:

The Vast of Night was submitted (but not campaigned) for the Emmys last year. Clouds appeared at WGA for Limited/Movie – Adapted so it is probably eligible.

Thanks.

FYC TV: Stateless | We Are Who We Are | Cate Blanchett in Stateless | Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You

FYC Movie: Boys In The Band | Toni Collette in I’m Thinking Of Ending Things | Jim Parsons in The Boys In The Band | Shailene Woodley in Endings, Beginnings | Zoey Deutch in Buffaloed | Sebastian Stan in Endings, Beginnings

Profile picture
    Eden
    Topics:

Unless they take more liberties than the book material, The Underground Railroad is unlikely to have a male lead.

IMDb has the number of episodes for every actor and now it appears that certain characters’ storylines are spread throughout the season despite having smaller appearances in the book. This would make Edgerton a possibility for a lead category placement.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 504 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.