Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 4)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 526 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
10 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
braydenfitzsi..
  • Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

Like, don’t get me wrong T-J was good. But I find the idea of her sweeping like Michelle Williams in Fosse/Verson, Nicole Kidman in BLL or Sarah Paulson in OJ pretty gross to think about.

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

think Supporting Actor will either be like last year when the person in the stronger series contender (Abdul-Mateen/Camp) beats the presumed frontrunner

What if Diggs is the YAM-II of this year instead of Camp?

Hamilton’s had a remarkably Guild run (even an AFI honourable mention that could’ve easily had gone to Schitt’s Creek, I May Destroy You, Normal People or Unorthodox); was only one of three shows to be nominated at DGA, PGA & SAG (along with Undoing & Gambit), it’s beaten Bad Education at every TV Movie award they’ve competed against each other; and along with Queen’s Gambit is arguably the most seen thing of the year.

Oscars FYC:

"Lamb" – International Feature and all categories

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

Profile picture
    marty
    Topics:

Was flipping through the pages and saw “Nick Robinson- died during the winter awards” and was like “wtf why didn’t I hear about this?! and wouldn’t that help him?!” Before realising what it actually meant… might be time to change the terminology up a bit…

Profile picture
    MKA2017
    Topics:

Funny how these forums were heaping praise on Taylor-Joy when the Queen’s Gambit dropped but now that she’s sweeping y’all are acting like she’s scum Anyways! I feel like she has a pretty good chance of still winning the Emmy but I won’t be surprised if time hurts her.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Could happen, but Smart is in the Marion Bailey role.

Would you say Julianne Nicholson is likelier?

FYC:

"The Good Fight" and "The Other Two" in all categories.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Mare of Easttown is up to 84 on metacritic!

I-
    I really thought it would be The Undoing’s company when i saw the trailer

It's all about Ethan Hawke!

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Funny how these forums were heaping praise on Taylor-Joy when the Queen’s Gambit dropped but now that she’s sweeping y’all are acting like she’s scum Anyways! I feel like she has a pretty good chance of still winning the Emmy but I won’t be surprised if time hurts her.

She’s fine, she probably Won’t lose and I’m okay with that.
    Beth Harmon is a character for the ages, and while she isn’t an actress of the likes of Nicole, Sarah Paulson and Michelle Williams, her work bringing Beth to life was nothing but excellent.

It’s early to tell that she’s sweeping, with the likes of Kate and Mbedu still to be seen but she’s in a fine position.

It's all about Ethan Hawke!

Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

Would you say Julianne Nicholson is likelier?

No, Jean Smart is at least a fun side-presence, plus she is Jean Smart. Nicholson’s character does not add anything in the first five episodes.

Profile picture
    ivanrc04946310
    Topics:

What about Evan Peters? He’s being mentioned in some reviews and supporting actor is a wasteland

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

What about Evan Peters? He’s being mentioned in some reviews and supporting actor is a wasteland

Peters not getting nominated for AHS: Cult pretty much told me that they don’t care for him.

Profile picture
    Chloe Sevigny stan <3
    Topics:

Mare of Easttown is currently at 92% on RT!!

FYC!!:

Best Picture: The Power of the Dog
    Lead Actress: Renate Reinsve (The Worst Person in the World)
    Lead Actor: Simon Rex (Red Rocket)
    Supporting Actress: Kirsten Dunst (The Power of the Dog)
    Supporting Actor: Vincent Lindon (Titane)

Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

Like, don’t get me wrong T-J was good. But I find the idea of her sweeping like Michelle Williams in Fosse/Verson, Nicole Kidman in BLL or Sarah Paulson in OJ pretty gross to think about.

Why not? She nailed that character! She made chess watchable for crying out loud. Beth harmon is one of most fascinating characters.

I hope she wins the Emmy so that some of these frauds will go crash and burn. Lol.

Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

I hope Winslet gets so buzzed that we can finally put this Taylor-Joy nonsense to bed

Stay pressed.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

ATJ getting all the trashy comments here like she didn’t deserve all these awards when in fact The Queen’s Gambit is fu*king well received even had better ratings from critics and getting the popularity that no one expect. She earned it.

I hope she wins that Emmy just to see these frauds here go cry and b*tch the whole year and if she doesn’t then it’s ok.   Just the amount of the trashy comments here like it’s the end of the world if she sweeps. Heck even trying desperately comparing her to some of her seniors (hilarious) and b*tching like her character it’s not complex enough. LMAO.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 526 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.