Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 5)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 499 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
braydenfitzsi..
  • Profile picture
    Riley Chow
    Topics:

Why is Inventing Anna still in the predictions center if Netflix has already announced what’s coming out this month?

We will get it in the next sweeping update.

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

Evan Peters is trending on Twitter after his performance on Mare of Easttown tonight. Mostly jokes about his drunk acting but we may have to watch out…

Emmys FYC: Maya Erskine in PEN15, Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You, Keeley Hawes in It's a Sin, Carl Lumbly in TFATWS, Cristin Milioti in Made for Love, Elizabeth Olsen in WandaVision, Billie Piper in I Hate Suzie, Hailee Steinfeld in Dickinson, William Zabka in Cobra Kai

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

I just opened my Instagram and then I saw that Genius: Aretha will not be available until June 4th.

Profile picture
    Sir Shaw
    Topics:

I just opened my Instagram and then I saw that Genius: Aretha will not be available until June 4th.

Isn’t that just one it goes on Disney+ in Europe?

Dear Emmys Voters

Television has never been better and it’s a pandemic year.

Be bold, not boring.

Profile picture
    Sir Shaw
    Topics:

Evan Peters is trending on Twitter after his performance on Mare of Easttown tonight. Mostly jokes about his drunk acting but we may have to watch out…

An iconic bagel

Dear Emmys Voters

Television has never been better and it’s a pandemic year.

Be bold, not boring.

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

Isn’t that just one it goes on Disney+ in Europe?

I live in Europe. Is that it…

Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

Halston trailer.

Have a great day if you see this!

FYC: Ted Lasso

Straight/BLM

Profile picture
    marcus_emn
    Topics:

The trailer was very underwhelming, I have no hopes for the show quality-wise. Ewan McGregor is coming for the win tho.

Profile picture
    Melvinezq
    Topics:

Halston trailer.

I can see Series + Directing + Lead Actor + Supporting Actress. Perhaps, it’s only in my mind, but what can I do instead of hoping?

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Apparently, HBO isn’t campaigning Keeley Hawes since she wasn’t credited in this

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/hbo-max-emmy-fyc-events-rose-bowl-drive-in-1234964329/

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Lydia West is being pushed in supporting and not lead. No Keeley Hawes being credited in their screening event is interesting though.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/hbo-max-emmy-fyc-events-rose-bowl-drive-in-1234964329/

Whilst I don’t know whether I’ll predict West, this is a significant boost to her chances on the virtue of her now being in a less competitive category.

Halston trailer.

Yeah I think it looks a bit too experimental narratively for me to feel safe in predicting a Series nomination for it but as long as it isn’t panned, Ewan McGregor should be looking good at a win.

I am very fascinated by Krysta Rodriguez. Murphy and McGregor keep mentioning her in interviews and she’s playing the uber baity role of Liza Minnelli.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Maybe Keeley isn’t credited simply because she isn’t attending the panel.

Profile picture
    William Gillquist
    Topics:

Halston trailer.

Yep, it looks like a typical Ryan Murphy Netflix series.

FYC Emmys: Ted Lasso (all categories), Wandavision (all categories), The Mandalorian (Best Drama Series), Danny Pudi (Mythic Quest), Maya Erksine (Pen15), Michaela Coel (I May Destroy You), Alan Tudyk (Resident Alien), Antony Starr (The Boys), Daniel Brühl (The Falcon and the Winter Soldier), Ethan Hawke (The Good Lord Bird), Invincible (Animated Program)

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

Almost done with The Undoing and why is Noah Jupe kinda bulldozing the supporting actor competition…

Emmys FYC: Maya Erskine in PEN15, Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You, Keeley Hawes in It's a Sin, Carl Lumbly in TFATWS, Cristin Milioti in Made for Love, Elizabeth Olsen in WandaVision, Billie Piper in I Hate Suzie, Hailee Steinfeld in Dickinson, William Zabka in Cobra Kai

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Noah Jupe is such a talented actor. I can’t wait until he snatches lead roles on TV.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.