Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 6)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 517 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Luca
  • Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Is Glenda Jackson not eligible for her superb performance in Elizabeth is Missing??? She was nominated for a BAFTA award for her performance; it aired on PBS in January 2021 – I noticed she was not on the predictions list for Best Actress in a Limited Series or TV Movie…

She already won the International Emmy for it, so that makes her ineligible.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:
    Victor
    Topics:

It‘s the taste for me https://twitter.com/thefilmupdates/status/1390780562818883594?s=21

She’s giving me everything I want to root for her.
    The serve.

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    Bebe
    Topics:

Amanda Peet should be winning (although Kate Winslet is becoming a close second).

Profile picture
    jacob121
    Topics:

Contenders:

Joel Edgerton, “The Underground Railroad”

Is Edgerton confirmed lead or is this just speculation on their part?

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

There isn’t any confirmation, since the Goldderby team didn’t swap him to Lead, but he apparently has a focused episode and the fact that Amazon has Boyega and other The Undergroun Railroad guys (Jackson Harper, Chase Dillon and Aaron Pierre) in Supporting could be a reason for him to be submitted as Lead.

Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

In the last issue of Emmy Magazine there was a link to the FYC booklet for The Underground Railroad and in it Joel Edgerton was in the Lead category.

Emmy FYC: P-Valley in all categories; I May Destroy You in all categories; Sandra Oh, Steven Yeun and JK Simmons for "Invincible".

International Emmy FYC: Camila Morgado and Eduardo Moscovis in "Good Morning Veronica" (globally on Netflix). Alessandra Negrini in "Invisible City" (globally on Netflix).

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

IndieWire Actor predictions Predicted Nominees: 1. Ethan Hawke, “The Good Lord Bird” 2. Ewan McGregor, “Halston” 3. Hugh Grant, “The Undoing” 4. Bryan Cranston, “Your Honor” 5. Jeff Daniels, “The Comey Rule” Contenders: Joel Edgerton, “The Underground Railroad” Paul Bettany, “WandaVision” Andrew Scott, “Oslo” Lin-Manuel Miranda, “Hamilton” Leslie Odom Jr., “Hamilton” Chris Rock, “Fargo,” Nnamdi Asomugha, “Sylvie’s Love” Paul Bettany, “Uncle Frank” In a Perfect World: Jude Law, “The Third Day” Nick Robinson, “A Teacher”

Why is Edgerton still in supporting role…

Profile picture
    Caera
    Topics:

What is the maximum number of episodes a series can have in order to qualify for Limited Series? I know it must have a minimum of two, but what is the most it can have before it is obliged to run in the Drama or Comedy categories instead?

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

What is the maximum number of episodes a series can have in order to qualify for Limited Series? I know it must have a minimum of two, but what is the most it can have before it is obliged to run in the Drama or Comedy categories instead?

I think no season 2…

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I think no season 2…

Meanwhile Big Little Lies in 2017:

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Caera
    Topics:

I think no season 2…

So as long as it is one season only and doesn’t have a second season, there isn’t a specific limit on the number of episodes that single season can have? I know it’s unusual for shows like that to have more than ten episodes anyway, but it does happen occasionally.

Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

they’re coming and i can’t wait

Emmy FYC: P-Valley in all categories; I May Destroy You in all categories; Sandra Oh, Steven Yeun and JK Simmons for "Invincible".

International Emmy FYC: Camila Morgado and Eduardo Moscovis in "Good Morning Veronica" (globally on Netflix). Alessandra Negrini in "Invisible City" (globally on Netflix).

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Those mini photos alone are better than the trailer

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Is Amber Gray not eligible then?

Emmys FYC | Alan Tudyk in “Resident Alien” | Jennifer C. Holmes in “This Is Us” | Ego Nwodim in “Saturday Night Live” | Kaley Cuoco in “Harley Quinn” | “Dickinson” | “P-Valley” | “Pose” | “Superstore”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.