Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 6)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 517 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Luca
  • Profile picture
    jjjmoss1
    Topics:

Most railroad episodes in the 7s on imdb rn, but it is likely a chunk of those voters gave bottom scores across the board b/c they are opposed to all shows not centered around white people…

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Without spoiling tonight’s episode…

Mare is IN

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

After tonight’s episode, I will consider it a surprise and a injustice if Mare does not get nominated for Series.

Profile picture
    Sean C
    Topics:

Most railroad episodes in the 7s on imdb rn, but it is likely a chunk of those voters gave bottom scores across the board b/c they are opposed to all shows not centered around white people…

This is definitely one of the shows where the IMDb’s ratings are being deliberately skewed by a smear campaign, so they’re of limited value.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

MY GOD KATE WINSLET
    MY GOD MARE OF EASTTOWN
    THEY DID IT AGAIN.

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    gabspss
    Topics:

AFTER TODAY MARE OF EASTTOWN IS LOCKED, SAFE, SECURED, SEALED FOR AN EMMY NOM.

Anya is NOT a lock. Kate can stomp just like Williams did.

It's about the chaotic editing in Moulin Rouge!

Profile picture
    Madson Melo
    Topics:

I did some research and ”The Underground Railroad” is the most acclaimed miniseries in Metacritic since Bleak House (2005), that show also has 93 but only 14 reviews.

Actually, Fargo season 2 has 96, but some people may say it’s a ”series”.

The only other limited series with 90+ over there are People vs. OJ Simpson and The Night Of, both with 90. Again, the third season of American Crime also has 90.

Don’t know if I missed other miniserie in the research tho.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I did some research and ”The Underground Railroad” is the most acclaimed miniseries in Metacritic since Bleak House (2005), that show also has 93 but only 14 reviews.

Actually, Fargo season 2 has 96, but some people may say it’s a ”series”.

The only other limited series with 90+ over there are People vs. OJ Simpson and The Night Of, both with 90. Again, the third season of American Crime also has 90.

Don’t know if I missed other miniserie in the research tho.

It’s a Sin from this year has a 91 with 24 reviews.

Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

So which show/actor is HBO going to push?

I May Destroy You or Mare of Eastown?

Cole or Winslet?

Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

Kate Winslet is just too good. One of the best TV performance I have ever seen. Not just this year, like ever. Phenomenal

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

So which show/actor is HBO going to push?

I May Destroy You or Mare of Eastown?

Cole or Winslet?

Coel delivered a impactful show and i love her for it but Winslet is just acting circles around everyone on this field.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Y’all are so mean. I cannot watch Mare until tonight 😭😭.

Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Sir Shaw
    Topics:

So which show/actor is HBO going to push? I May Destroy You or Mare of Eastown? Cole or Winslet?

Winslet for an acting win and Coel for a writing win.

Dear Emmys Voters

Television has never been better and it’s a pandemic year.

Be bold, not boring.

Profile picture
    Clement
    Topics:

Watched Halston and there is no way Ewan McGregor is getting In for that mess, unless he gets better past episode 2( that’s all I could stomach watching) Netflix really gave Ryan 300 million and so far it’s been one flop after the other. Also I am currently watching TUR and I think Chase Dillon is getting in, this young boy out here out acting his competition. Joel edgerton seems poised to win. Anya Taylor Joy position as the frontrunner keeps on shrinking each and every time-though she is still very much winning.  If she had not swept the precursors I would have her fourth after Michaela, Winslet and Mbedu( she kills it, I hope she becomes a serious contender for best supporting actress for woman KIng at the oscars)

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.