Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 6)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 511 through 517 (of 517 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Luca
  • Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Perhaps it’s time to confess that I’m yet to start watching the show, I just heard from someone who watched all of it that he can’t imagine her getting snubbed.

Haha not a problem
    She is AMAZING on the show, to me she was the best part of the show by a long shot.
    Should easily be nominated quality wise, I’m just talking with wolfali about the buzz for the ladies itself, all other four have more than Mbedu alone.

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    String Cheese Theory
    Topics:

I don’t care, Keeley Hawes should be winning supporting actress.

She had less screen time than Letitia Wright and did less with it. Super bland compared with what we know KH can do.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

She had less screen time than Letitia Wright and did less with it.

Keeley Hawes was not in Small Axe.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

I know Solos is widely predicted (by me as well) to be a flop, but I can’t help but feel like Aduba is being perfectly set up to have her own Seven Seconds moment…

If Solos is anything, i hope that is a vehicle for Anne Hathaway, because girl is on a bad strike recently and she’s too talented for that

For Your Emmy Consideration:
    Matthew Rhys for "Perry Mason" | Ethan Hawke for "The Good Lord Bird", THE GOOD LORD BIRD in ALL CATEGORIES | Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn for "Wandavision" | Tobias Menzies for "The Crown" | MJ Rodriguez for "Pose" | Jane Levy for "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist"

Profile picture
    String Cheese Theory
    Topics:

Keeley Hawes was not in Small Axe.

I’m clearly well aware. If LW isn’t getting in because she’s considered telemovie, KH isn’t for less screen time and far less impact. She doesn’t stand a chance for a thin and forgettable showing.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

If LW isn’t getting in because she’s considered telemovi.

That’s not why there is scepticism around her getting nominated 🙂

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    wilfredpickles
    Topics:

Perhaps it’s time to confess that I’m yet to start watching the show, I just heard from someone who watched all of it that he can’t imagine her getting snubbed.

I haven’t started TUR yet either, but it sounds like a good comparison might actually be Jharrel Jerome. If I remember correctly he basically skipped episode 3. He was helped to the nom by being the only actor from his show submitted in the category and how much actors loved WTSU in general.

Viewing 7 posts - 511 through 517 (of 517 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.