Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 7)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 502 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor
Luca
  • Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

It feels like The Underground Railroad has no audience buzz.

It doesn’t. Pretty sure I saw more tweets about Evan Peters on Sunday than I’ve seen about this show since it released.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

An American Pickle confirmed ineligible.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/awards/awards-hq-may-17-emmys-newsletter-1234975242/

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    String Cheese Theory
    Topics:

I just don’t get the love for The Queen’s Gambit. While it started quite strong, it just wasn’t that good and had nothing much to say. They couldn’t even make her breakdown realistic or believable, I was laughing while I was watching her beautifully cry and throw up. Imho a slight step up from Emily in Paris and about the same category of pulp at Bridgerton.

Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

I just don’t get the love for The Queen’s Gambit. While it started quite strong, it just wasn’t that good and had nothing much to say. They couldn’t even make her breakdown realistic or believable, I was laughing while I was watching her beautifully cry and throw up. Imho a slight step up from Emily in Paris and about the same category of pulp at Bridgerton.

That’s a very unpopular opinion. She killed that scene.

But anyway, here’s the deal :

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

But anyway, here’s the deal :

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

He better win…

Profile picture
    Ryusei
    Topics:

After the Nth slander post we get it: you don’t like the show.

Profile picture
    MysticMagix
    Topics:

He better win…

wow hes even more of a zaddy then my crush Luca

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

You know all the slander that TQG/Anya recieved just so funny. A show about chess winning against more baity/showy subject matters? Lol.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

You know all the slander that TQG/Anya recieved just so funny. A show about chess winning against more baity/showy subject matters? Lol.

Me sitting here as a Michaela Coel stan watching the fans of TQG and MOE fight over Winslet and Taylor-Joy:

Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

Me sitting here as a Michaela Coel stan watching people fight over Winslet and Taylor-Joy:

You should go to Twitter. The amount of slander that Anya recieved from Olsen/Marvel stans are hilarious.

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

Everyone’s going to be so pressed but I’ll be thrilled when Anya takes what she deserves.

Emmys FYC: Maya Erskine in PEN15, Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You, Keeley Hawes in It's a Sin, Carl Lumbly in TFATWS, Cristin Milioti in Made for Love, Elizabeth Olsen in WandaVision, Billie Piper in I Hate Suzie, Hailee Steinfeld in Dickinson, William Zabka in Cobra Kai

Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

Me sitting here as a Michaela Coel stan watching the fans of TQG and MOE fight over Winslet and Taylor-Joy:

yeah i love winslet but Coel remains the best performance of the year across any category sorry not sorry

Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

Actually I wouldn’t mind Anya not winning the Emmy as long as it’s not from a Marvel show. Winning the MTV Award made them even more unbearable. The worst stans.

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

I’m curious who will win the Goldderby TV Award for Best Actress

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.