Home Forums Television Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 9)

Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 506 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Victor
wolfali
Luca
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Both Small Axe and IMDY were only submitted for Music Supervision in the music categories,

Mistake on It’s a Sin‘s part to not submit in music supervision. The music supervision is one of the most striking pieces of the show.

WandaVision was the only series to submit in all 4 eligible music categories and the only one to submit for Main Title Theme Music.

I’m very intrigued to see which title song they’ve chosen (they can only choose one if I’m not mistaken).

FYC: All things The Crown, Hacks and I May Destroy You (and Hannah Waddingham and Julianne Nicholson whilst you're at it)!!

Profile picture
    DayneOfStarfall
    Topics:

Mistake on It’s a Sin‘s part to not submit in music supervision. The music supervision is one of the most striking pieces of the show.

I wrote that part a bit weird but It’s a Sin did submit in music supervision for episode 2. I only highlighted Small Axe and IMDY because they were the only limited series to not submit a composer for music composition while all the other series did.

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

I’m very intrigued to see which title song they’ve chosen (they can only choose one if I’m not mistaken).

Since the Lopez’ composed all of them (and the ballot doesn’t specify episodes) wouldn’t it technically be for all them? Similar to how Watchmen’s Main Title Design nom last year was for every episode.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

A lot of changes on the prediction center and still no Isla Johnson.

FYC Emmys: Get MJ Rodriguez that deserved WIN! And some votes for Elizabeth Olsen, Tobias Menzies and Matthew Rhys will be highly tasteful as well

Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

Agatha All Along?

Profile picture
    wilfredpickles
    Topics:

Since the Lopez’ composed all of them (and the ballot doesn’t specify episodes) wouldn’t it technically be for all them? Similar to how Watchmen’s Main Title Design nom last year was for every episode.

I don’t know whether this clears it up, but Crazy Ex-girlfriend was nominated for Main Title Theme in season 4, where the theme had a line of dialogue changed that each episode. The nomination didn’t specify an episode as far as I could tell.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Not me posting in the wrong thread chile.

If you want me to, I can move the comment to the Creative Arts thread. Should I?

Profile picture
    Couverture
    Topics:

If you want me to, I can move the comment to the Creative Arts thread. Should I?

Yeah do that and thanks lol.

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

what is nick robinson doing in supporting actor?

Maybe FX are focusing on just getting Chris Rock the nom and/or win?

That’s the only somewhat logically reason I can come up with.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Chris Rock is not winning for Fargo‘s buzzless fourth season without passion when the most acclaimed and buzziest thespians from the show have never won 💀💀💀.

FYC: All things The Crown, Hacks and I May Destroy You (and Hannah Waddingham and Julianne Nicholson whilst you're at it)!!

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Looks like The Underground Railroad is being watched:

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/06/handmaids-tale-nielsen-streaming-ratings-1234645256/

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Chris Rock is not winning for Fargo‘s buzzless fourth season without passion when the most acclaimed and buzziest thespians from the show have never won 💀💀💀.

It was over for the future season girlies when Billy Bob Thornton and Allison Tolman couldn’t even win.

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Billy Bob Thornton

I’m sure you meant Martin Freeman, also known as the superior girl for Fargo 1.

FYC Emmys: Get MJ Rodriguez that deserved WIN! And some votes for Elizabeth Olsen, Tobias Menzies and Matthew Rhys will be highly tasteful as well

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

I’m sure you meant Martin Freeman, also known as the superior girl for Fargo 1.

Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Chris Rock is not winning for Fargo‘s buzzless fourth season without passion when the most acclaimed and buzziest thespians from the show have never won 💀💀💀.

You know that, I know that, everybody on here knows that.

The only people who don’t seem to know that is FX’s publicity team.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 506 total)

The topic ‘Emmys 2021 Movie/Limited Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.