Home Forums Television Gold Derby TV Awards 2019: Episode of the Year (VOTE NOW!)

Gold Derby TV Awards 2019: Episode of the Year (VOTE NOW!)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Luca Giliberti
wolfali
Pulp
  • wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>FYC for GD Episode of the Year (this is not my ballot, just what I am hoping for to be nominated):</p>
    <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Drama Episode</span>
    Killing Eve (Do You Know How to Dispose of a Body?) – written by Emerald Fennel, directed by Damon Thomas, starring Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer and Fiona Shaw. (AMC/BBC America)

Bodyguard (Episode 1) – Written by Jed Mercurio, directed by Thomas Vincent, starring Richard Madden, Keeley Hawes, Gina McKee. (Netflix)

Doctor Who (Rosa) – Written by Chris Chibnall and Rosa Parks, directed by Mark Tonderai, starring Jodie Whittaker, Bradley Walsh, Tosin Cole, Mandip Gill, Josh Bowman and Vinette Robinson. (BBC America)

The Good Fight (The One About the End of the World) – written by William Finkelstein and Jonathan Tolins, directed by Brooke Kennedy, starring Christine Baranski, Cush Jumbo, Rose Leslie, Audra MacDonald, Delroy Lindo and Michael Sheen (CBS All Access)

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Comedy Episode</span>

Fleabag (Episode 1) – written by Phoebe Waller Bridge, directed by Harry Bradbeer, starring Phoebe Waller Bridge, Andrew Scott, Olivia Colman, Sian Clifford and Fiona Shaw. (Amazon)

Fleabag (Episode 6) – written by Phoebe Waller Bridge, directed by Harry Bradbeer, starring Phoebe Waller Bridge, Andrew Scott, Olivia Colman, Sian Clifford and Kristen Scott Thomas. (Amazon)

The Good Place (Janet(s)) – written by Josh Siegal and Dylan Morgan, directed by Morgan Sackett, starring Kristen Bell, Ted Danson, D’Arcy Carden, William Jackson Harper, Manny Jacinto and Jameela Jamil (NBC)

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel (We’re Going to the Catskills!) – written and directed by Daniel Palladino, starring Rachel Brosnahan, Alex Borstein, Tony Shalhoub, Marin Hinkle, Michael Zegen, Kevin Pollak and Zachary Levi. (Amazon)

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel (All Alone) – written and directed by Amy Sherman–Palladino, starring Rachel Brosnahan, Alex Borstein, Tony Shalhoub, Marin Hinkle, Michael Zegen, Kevin Pollak, Zachary Levi, Luke Kirby and Jane Lynch. (Amazon)

Veep (Veep) – written and directed by David Mandel, starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tony Hale, Anna Chlumsky, Reid Scott, Timothy Simons, Matt Walsh, Kevin Dunn, Gary Cole, Sam Richardson, Clea DuVall, Hugh Laurie, Sufe Bradshaw and Rhea Seehorn. (HBO)

FYC GG : The Crown, Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), The Politician, Years and Years, Maura Tierney ("The Affair"), Russell Tovey ("Years and Years")
    FYC CC : His Dark Materials, Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials"), Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), Russell Tovey ("Years and Years")
    FY SAG : The Crown, The Politician, Years and Years
    FYC BAFTA : His Dark Materials, Years and Years

Thatcher, Former Prime Minister of GoldDerby
    Participant
    Topics:

What should Thatcher vote in Best Drama Episode?

I only have one spot filled and it’s “The Bells” just for Lena Headey’s performance. I’ll vote the other two with the ones you convince me the most.

I was your Prime Minister once.

wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

What should Thatcher vote in Best Drama Episode? I only have one spot filled and it’s “The Bells” just for Lena Headey’s performance. I’ll vote the other two with the ones you convince me the most.

Be patriotic to your nation Maggie and vote Bodyguard and Doctor Who (Rosa)

FYC GG : The Crown, Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), The Politician, Years and Years, Maura Tierney ("The Affair"), Russell Tovey ("Years and Years")
    FYC CC : His Dark Materials, Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials"), Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), Russell Tovey ("Years and Years")

Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

I only have one spot filled and it’s “The Bells” just for Lena Headey’s performance. I’ll vote the other two with the ones you convince me the most.

Succession deserves it for “Which Side Are You On?”. The Good Fight for “The One with Lucca Becoming a Meme”. Also Return to Murder House would be deserving.

Turd Ferguson
    Participant
    Topics:

“Winner” for Better Call Saul. It is phenomenal and Odenkirk and Banks both give amazing performances but it is Odenkirk’s finale. The ending is fantastic and the cold open is one of the best.

Big fan of Better Call Saul, Sex Education, Barry, BoJack Horseman, and, especially, Survivor

Guest 2018
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC Comedy Episodes of the Year:

Jeremy Bearimy
    “Jeremy Bearimy”, The Good Place (nominated for Ray Bradbury Award for Dramatic Presentation and 2019 Hugo Award nominee in Dramatic Short Form Presentation)

Free Churro
    “Free Churro”, Bojack Horseman

Janet(s)
    Janet(s), The Good Place (2019 Hugo Award nominee for Dramatic Short Form Presentation)

EsOS
    Participant
    Topics:

COMEDY EPISODE FYC

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel – Welcome to the Catskills

Jane The Virgin – Chapter 82

Glow – The Good Twin

FYC: Octavia Spencer (Luce) - Best Supporting Actress

Guest 2018
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC Drama Episodes of the Year:

Abbadon's Gate
    Abbadon’s Gate, The Expanse (2019 Hugo Award nominee for Dramatic Short Form Presentation; written by Daniel Abraham, Ty Franck and Naren Shankar; directed by Simon Cellan Jones)

The Long Night
    “The Long Night”, Game of Thrones

Immolation
    ‘Immolation’, The Expanse, written by Alan DiFiore; directed by Jeff Woolnough)

vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC 🙂
    Comedy:
    MFHP
    ”Mac Finds His Pride” – It’s Always Sunny In Philadephia
    MB
    ”The Girl Who Cried About Wolf” – Murphy Brown
    iasip
    ”The Gang Makes Paddy’s Great Again” – It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Drama:
    tln
    ”The Long Night” – Game of Thrones
    A
    ”You Have Saved This City” – Arrow
    rnm
    ”Pilot”- Roswell, New Mexico

AWDubay
    Participant
    Topics:

1. The Bells- Game of thrones

2. Silent All These Years- Greys Anatomy

3. Mother of the year -Pose

1. The Hike – Schitts Creek

2. Episode 1- Fleabag

3. Housewarming – Schitts Creek

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Andrew D.

Andrewsart.etsy.com

Check out my online store 🙂

wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

When do we start nominating for the other categories (Drama Series, Lead Actress and Actor, Supporting, Guest etc)?

Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

The first post says “later this month”.  Emmy ballots need to come out first.

Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

Please don’t forget about Free Churro guys

AMG
    Participant
    Topics:

Drama
    R&B – This Is Us

409 – The Affair
    The Affair 409

Love Is The Message – Pose
    Pose

Comedy
    201 – Fleabag
    Fleabag 201

206 – Fleabag
    Fleabag 206

Veep – Veep
    Veep Finale

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  AMG.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  AMG.
    Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

When is the deadline?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘Gold Derby TV Awards 2019: Episode of the Year (VOTE NOW!)’ is closed to new replies.