Home Forums Television Gold Derby TV Awards 2019: Episode of the Year (VOTE NOW!)

Gold Derby TV Awards 2019: Episode of the Year (VOTE NOW!)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 days ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Luca Giliberti
wolfali
Pulp
  • Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

When is the deadline?

June 14.

Heptapod
    Participant
    Topics:

COMEDY EPISODE FYC

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel – Welcome to the Catskills

Jane The Virgin – Chapter 82

Glow – The Good Twin

These choices… I mean we just HAD to stan.

Gabarnes43
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC Comedy Episode

Janet(s) ‘The Good Place’ Starring D’Arcy Carden

Fleabag Episode 1, Starring Phoebe Waller Bridge, Olivia Colman

The Stockholm Syndrome ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Starring Jim Parsons, Mayim Bialik

FYC Emmys 2019 ‘Killing Eve for Series, Jodie Comer, Sandra Oh and Fiona Shaw’ ‘Jim Parsons for The Big Bang Theory’

Gabarnes43
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC Drama Episode

Chapter 66 ‘House Of Cards’ Starring Robin Wright

Ep 3 ‘Bodyguard’ Starring Richard Madden and Keeley Hawes

Do You Know How To Dispose Of a Body? ‘Killing Eve’ Starring Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer

FYC Emmys 2019 ‘Killing Eve for Series, Jodie Comer, Sandra Oh and Fiona Shaw’ ‘Jim Parsons for The Big Bang Theory’

wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

FYC Drama Episode Chapter 66 ‘House Of Cards’ Starring Robin Wright Ep 3 ‘Bodyguard’ Starring Richard Madden and Keeley Hawes Do You Know How To Dispose Of a Body? ‘Killing Eve’ Starring Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer

I like all of these but not sure about Chapter 66, god the writing for HoC this season was so shit.

FYC Emmys 2019 : Phoebe Waller–Bridge ("Fleabag") for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Sandra Oh ("Killing Eve") for Best Actress in a Drama Series, Michael Sheen ("The Good Fight") for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Keeley Hawes ("Bodyguard") for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, "Maniac", "The Good Fight" and "Killing Eve" in all eligible categories.

Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

We need your ballots by the end of this Friday, June 14.

The full Gold Derby TV Awards event will be created and available soon.

kellis
    Participant
    Topics:

I like all of these but not sure about Chapter 66, god the writing for HoC this season was so shit.

I’m not going to praise the writing for the season but, honestly, I think the writing (or the season, in general) could’ve come off better if they used different directors or just Wright. Nothing was going to fix the season’s writing completely or the finale’s at all, but Wright’s direction did what the others couldn’t: actually elevate the episode and technical aspects despite a horrible script, and probably would’ve delivered some killer episodes early in the season.

boss
    Participant
    Topics:

Are we able to change our votes for the episode of the year? There are changes in the predictions center.

Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Are we able to change our votes for the episode of the year? There are changes in the predictions center.

What specifically are you referring to? All episodes from this Emmy eligibility cycle are eligible.

boss
    Participant
    Topics:

What specifically are you referring to? All episodes from this Emmy eligibility cycle are eligible.

I didn’t vote for a specific show because it wasn’t in the predictions center, hence it would not compete in Goldderby tv awards. Though, the show is now added.

LiberianGirl12
    Participant
    Topics:

My top 3 Drama choices:

The Handmaid’s Tale – Holly

Bodyguard – Episode 3

Game of Thrones – The Long Night

Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

I didn’t vote for a specific show because it wasn’t in the predictions center, hence it would not compete in Goldderby tv awards. Though, the show is now added.

Just to make it clear to everyone: not all eligible shows are in our predictions center; there are way too many to put in. As long as your show aired during the eligibility window and is submitted in the correct category, it should be fine. For instance, I voted for a HTGAWM episode last year without it being in the predictions center.

Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

Just to make it clear to everyone: not all eligible shows are in our predictions center; there are way too many to put in. As long as your show aired during the eligibility window and is submitted in the correct category, it should be fine. For instance, I voted for a HTGAWM episode last year without it being in the predictions center.

I know there’s not an easy way around it but it really does suck that some shows have to start with that disadvantage, especially when it comes to the nomination round where we will have to select from the prediction center. And yes we can request people and shows that aren’t in it to be added but by the time they get added so many people will have already voted that they’ll be too far behind.

Does anyone know if we’ve ever nominated anything that wasn’t originally in the prediction center (for the gd awards not the emmy predictions)

Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

A reminder: June 14 (tomorrow) is the deadline.

Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Thanks! I was definitely not about to vote, but I will now.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘Gold Derby TV Awards 2019: Episode of the Year (VOTE NOW!)’ is closed to new replies.