Home Forums Television Hardest Categories to Predict 2020 Emmys

Hardest Categories to Predict 2020 Emmys

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
braydenfitzsi..
ivostoyanov
  • Profile picture
    Gabarnes43
    Topics:

What’s everyone’s hardest categories to predict at this years emmys?

Mines Drama Guest Actor (as there are no locks) and also Limited Supporting Actor

FYC 2020 EMMYS

COMEDY- SCHITTS CREEK in all categories, Maya Rudolph, Eddie Murphy

DRAMA- Killing Eve in all categories, HBC, Cicely Tyson, The Crown in directing

LIMITED- UNBELIEVABLE, Normal People in writing and directing, Toni Collette, Tituss Burgess

FYC OSCARS- Amy Adams

Profile picture
    forwardswill
    Topics:

Limited Lead Actress is the hardest but would become one of the easiest if there were still six slots

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

What’s everyone’s hardest categories to predict at this years emmys?

Mines Drama Guest Actor (as there are no locks) and also Limited Supporting Actor

This is difficult as the two frontrunners (Parsons & Slattery) aren’t really that good; Watchmen could get anywhere from 1-4 slots; there’s a number contenders that happen from previous liked franchises in play (Plemmons & Burguess); character actors that could be there show’s only nomination (Turturro, Carol Lynch, Sheen); people who could get in if there shows are liked enough (Lange, Martell, Rahav, Romano, Simmons) & dear god, there’s always a possibility they dip back into the AHS well with Cody Fern.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’d say Limited Supporting Actress. I have no idea whether to predict a Mrs. America sweep, who to predict Mrs. America or if I should be predicting <3 Mrs. America S. Actresses.

Drama S. Actress is also difficult as outside of HBC and Garner anything can happen.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Anthony 🐜
    Topics:

Lead Actor and Lead Actress Drama.

There are going to be some shocking snubs in those two categories.

I don’t have the guts to do it, but Liev Schreiber, Rami Malek and Claire Danes are ripe for that farewell hug from the Emmy’s. At least one of them is getting an Emmy nomination on Tuesday.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Lead Actor and Lead Actress Drama. There are going to be some shocking snubs in those two categories. I don’t have the guts to do it, but Liev Schreiber, Rami Malek and Claire Danes are ripe for that farewell hug from the Emmy’s. At least one of them is getting an Emmy nomination on Tuesday.

Liev Schreiber has no chance. Although I wouldn’t be surprised at Malek or Danes slipping in.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Lead Actor and Lead Actress Drama. There are going to be some shocking snubs in those two categories. I don’t have the guts to do it, but Liev Schreiber, Rami Malek and Claire Danes are ripe for that farewell hug from the Emmy’s. At least one of them is getting an Emmy nomination on Tuesday.

The acting branch doesn’t care about any of those performances anymore.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    AmnistY21
    Topics:

Drama Supporting categories. S Actor in particular is giving me the most headache right now. I just know I’m going to mess up big time when it comes to these ones.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

Lead Actor and Lead Actress Drama.

There are going to be some shocking snubs in those two categories.

I don’t have the guts to do it, but Liev Schreiber, Rami Malek and Claire Danes are ripe for that farewell hug from the Emmy’s. At least one of them is getting an Emmy nomination on Tuesday.

Ray Donovan ended this year?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    AayaanUpadhyaya
    Topics:

Limited Lead Actress because it is impossible to narrow that list down to five and feel confident about your predictions.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Lead Actress and Supporting Actress drama. There are arguments for at least 12 performers to get in for both categories.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Anthony 🐜
    Topics:

Ray Donovan ended this year?

Yes. It was abruptly cancelled on a cliffhanger in February.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Lance
    Topics:

I think the Guest categories are always the toughest to predict. You never know what specific performance they are loving.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    jja91
    Topics:

Definitely both Lead Actress and Supporting Actress in a Drama Series! I change my predictions for those categories more than the others.

We will see a lot of snubs and surprises, but I’m excited.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I think the Guest categories are always the toughest to predict. You never know what specific performance they are loving.

I agree. I mean it’s hard to tell if they will vote for season regulars or cameos half the time!

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.