Home Forums Television If _____ doesn't win in 2018, I will quit the Emmys!

If _____ doesn't win in 2018, I will quit the Emmys!

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
Created
4 days ago
Last Reply
3 days ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Mukund
Awards Fanatic
AayaanUpadhyaya
  • Marcus James Dixon
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Fill in the blank. Name ONE nominated performer or show that must win in 2018 in order for you to not quit the Emmys. Please explain your choice and you might be featured in an article on the Gold Derby homepage!

Thandie Newton last year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Mukund
    Participant
    Topics:

Can we do this for non- actors??

ReplyCopy URL
    Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

I think I not cheering for anyone. I found the nominations boring just like this Emmy season, so whatever.

ReplyCopy URL
    Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

Wait, I want Ramin Djawadi win, specially for Westworld.

ReplyCopy URL
    DvirBA
    Participant
    Topics:

RAMIN DJAWADI

ReplyCopy URL
    Turd Ferguson
    Participant
    Topics:

Cameron Britton

ReplyCopy URL
    methaddictions
    Participant
    Topics:

Lena Headey because she’s consistently fantastic on Game of Thrones even when the writing isn’t at its best (season 7) and was completely snubbed for The Winds of Winter.

ReplyCopy URL
    Mukund
    Participant
    Topics:

Well, I am just gonna assume you can name non-actors

It’s seriously time to award the genius that is Ramin Djawadi. The fact that this is his only second nomination for Game of Thrones is ludicrous. Even the Grammys nominated him this year for his brilliant work on the show. The best composer working in television today. I still feel bad about his snub for creating that iconic Game of Thrones theme.

At last the Emmys seem to have come to their senses and have made him a double nominee this year. He DESERVES to win for GoT. If the Emmys do this, I might even forgive them for whatever bad decisions they are bound to make this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    DvirBA
    Participant
    Topics:

Well, I am just gonna assume you can name non-actors It’s seriously time to award the genius that is Ramin Djawadi. The fact that this is his only second nomination for Game of Thrones is ludicrous. Even the Grammys nominated him this year for his brilliant work on the show. The best composer working in television today. I still feel bad about his snub for creating that iconic Game of Thrones theme. At last the Emmys seem to have come to their senses and have made him a double nominee this year. He DESERVES to win for GoT. If the Emmys do this, I might even forgive them for whatever bad decisions they are bound to make this year.

Ill cry tears of joy if he FINALLY wins. Been waiting years

ReplyCopy URL
    ricardo505
    Participant
    Topics:

The Americans winning writing for a drama series.

I know this is The Handmaid’s Tale to lose, but The Americans deserves a major win, and its biggest chance is for teleplay.

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m not going to quit the Emmys if my favorite in any given category doesn’t win, but I’ll be furious if Darren Criss doesn’t win Movie/Mini Actor. He gave one of the best performances of the year and he deserves an Emmy.

ReplyCopy URL
    LaChienne
    Participant
    Topics:

I still feel bad about his snub for creating that iconic Game of Thrones theme.

It hurt so bad to not see recognition for season 6… Light of the Seven is an incredible piece on its own but downright brilliant when put into context as a contrast with the rest of the series’s musical canon. Better late than never I guess but he deserved so much more :”(

ReplyCopy URL
    Mukund
    Participant
    Topics:

It hurt so bad to not see recognition for season 6… Light of the Seven is an incredible piece on its own but downright brilliant when put into context as a contrast with the rest of the series’s musical canon. Better late than never I guess but he deserved so much more :”(

Agreed with every single word.

ReplyCopy URL
    Andrew D
    Participant
    Topics:

Agreed with every single word.

Yes … im so worried he will lose since he is up against himself

Andrewsart.etsy.com

Check out my online store 🙂

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.