Home Forums Television Killing Eve to conclude with Season 4, Spring 2022

Killing Eve to conclude with Season 4, Spring 2022

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
6 days ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Luca
Piper Halliwell
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Anyway back to Killing Eve… I hope Fiona Shaw stands a shot at being win competitive for season 4 (along with Oh). She was so deserving in season 3 that she was part of the only reason I kept watching lol. It’s great seeing an under-appreciated veteran character actress get baity material.

FYC: All things The Crown, Hacks and I May Destroy You (and Hannah Waddingham and Julianne Nicholson whilst you're at it)!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Duelle
    Topics:

Anyway back to Killing Eve… I hope Fiona Shaw stands a shot at being win competitive for season 4 (along with Oh). She was so deserving in season 3 that she was part of the only reason I kept watching lol. It’s great seeing an under-appreciated veteran character actress get baity material.

From an interview with Laura Neal:

“What has been one of the highlights of your career so far?

Getting a job as a writer on the third season of Killing Eve and being able to write lines for Fiona Shaw, who I love.”

Hopefully this means better material. And the fact that she wrote the final episode of Season 3 where Sandra had more material also bodes well for her chances as a double Emmy winner next year (as she should)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Has anyone ever won two lead Emmys in the same year?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

No. But not many performers have had two lead roles on two projects in two different categories before (as of late only Reese Witherspoon has I think and well she wasn’t exactly win-competitive for either of them).

FYC: All things The Crown, Hacks and I May Destroy You (and Hannah Waddingham and Julianne Nicholson whilst you're at it)!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Camille Cottin is back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLxdadhZJA/

Looks like Anjana Vasan (We Are Lady Parts) has joined the cast too.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Mr. Pink
    Topics:

Season 1 and 2 were fantastic, but I have to agree with the majority, Season 3 was forgettable. I wish they could have got Phoebe back to write the final season.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Owl-Always-watching
    Topics:

Let’s hope that they have no pause. Seems like a lot of production in England getting shut down because of delta variant

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

It might be quite difficult in the show’s case to avoid such a thing considering how it shots in multiple European locations.

It’s quite scary really in general here with all legal COVID restrictions having now been lifted (even though cases and hospitalisations are rising…) Productions in general are still abiding by the rules (otherwise they’d get shut down and it can sometimes causes a delay of something like two weeks) but things are getting a bit more deadly here now a lot more of the general population seem to be ditching things like masks. Scary times.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    jjjmoss
    Topics:

i mean, technically glenda jackson

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.