Home Forums Television Obvious to Me, Longshot to Everyone Else (2021 Emmys edition)

Obvious to Me, Longshot to Everyone Else (2021 Emmys edition)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
13 hours ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
braydenfitzsi..
hopelesstar
  • Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

Zosia Mamet feels pretty safe to me. The fact that she has the biggest and best supporting role combined with her very strong TV slate from the past decade (United States of Tara, Parenthood, Mad Men, Kimmy Schmidt) and leftover goodwill from Girls will make her a natural check-off for fans of the show. And on top of all that she is very deserving.

Emmys FYC: Maya Erskine in PEN15, Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You, Keeley Hawes in It's a Sin, Carl Lumbly in TFATWS, Cristin Milioti in Made for Love, Elizabeth Olsen in WandaVision, Billie Piper in I Hate Suzie, Hailee Steinfeld in Dickinson, William Zabka in Cobra Kai

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Small Axe could be the Amazon show that gets into Series and not The Underground Railroad.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

The Flight Attendant will not get any Supporting nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

The best that could happen for Jean Smart tbh.

Emmys FYC | Alan Tudyk in “Resident Alien” | Billie Piper in “I Hate Suzie” | Ego Nwodim in “Saturday Night Live” | Kaley Cuoco in “Harley Quinn” | “Dickinson” | “P-Valley” | “Pose” | “Superstore”

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gabarnes43
    Topics:

Hamilton will underperform

Blackish will miss Series and Actress

Master of None will miss

EMMY FYC

The Crown in all categories (inc. Olivia Colman & Gillian Anderson)

I May Destroy You, It’s a Sin, Stateless & The Queens Gambit

Kate Winslet, Keeley Hawes, Shaun Parkes, Marielle Heller, Michaela Coel

Ted Lasso & The Flight Attendant in all categories.

Girls5Eva

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Both Comedy supporting categories are WAY too dead for a top2 contender not to coattail, at least, someone alongside its lead.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

If Olly Alexander surprises with a nomination in Limited/Movie Actor, he could end up winning.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

Small Axe could be the Amazon show that gets into Series and not The Underground Railroad.

praise lord

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

If Olly Alexander surprises with a nomination in Limited/Movie Actor, he could end up winning.

I feel like this is true for nearly everybody in that category.

Emmys FYC | Alan Tudyk in “Resident Alien” | Billie Piper in “I Hate Suzie” | Ego Nwodim in “Saturday Night Live” | Kaley Cuoco in “Harley Quinn” | “Dickinson” | “P-Valley” | “Pose” | “Superstore”

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I feel like this is true for nearly everybody in that category.

Not Jeff Daniels or Chris Rock 💀💀💀

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Euphoria will pull a 2019 THT and be one of the top nominated Dramas.

Depending on how things go on Emmy morning, it could very well end up with double digit nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    katiebstate
    Topics:

Tudyk for Resident Alien, a show that my sleuthing says people are watching and not talking about.

Total number of votes on IMDB for Kenan and Mr Mayor: sub 3000. Total for Resident Alien: 21,000.

Both below 5000th search on there too. Resident Alien: not dropped below 1000th.

Don’t think the show or anyone else have a chance, but I think in that field Tudyk stands a chance.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kaguya-hime
    Topics:

Tudyk definitely seems more likely than Thompson and Danson. I have no idea why the latter two are so widely predicted.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Girls5Eva will miss series.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

Tudyk definitely seems more likely than Thompson and Danson. I have no idea why the latter two are so widely predicted.

Does he? He is not even being campaigned and airs on syfy.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.