Home Forums Television

Television

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL

This forum contains 4,677 topics and 202,199 replies, and was last updated by  AayaanUpadhyaya 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 topics - 4,426 through 4,440 (of 4,676 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
    • Your “Perfect” TV Show
      Riley (the normal one, not the one who won the predictions contest)

Lost with all of the problems fixed.

GoMe91

A comedy-drama. It would touch both genres so vividly, the network wouldn't know where to place it in the Emmys (but it would prbably compete in comedy realistically)30 minutes The pop culture references of 30 RockThe cutaways of Family GuyThe s

1 2

Started by:  Trent

• Views 1182
    • Posts 21
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Lilyhammer (Netflix’s first original series)
      Cathy V

I've been a fan of Van Zandt's forever, both from The Sopranos and his musical career.  I'd lov

Film Turtle

[quote="24Emmy"]I'm guessing Netflix will submit this as an outstanding special class - short-format live-action entertainment program.[/quote]Wait, is this show actually "short format" or is it the usual hourlong (well, 42-43 minutes) length? Do the

Started by:  24Emmy

• Views 2819
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Official THE X-FACTOR Thread (Season 1)
      That Don Guy

Whose idea was it to put a notice at the end of the closing credits saying that the next Super Bowl

EmmyLoser

LA was easily my least favorite judge/mentor as well.  Both Paula and Nicole were saddled with categories that aren't very demo-friendly, and with Paula especially it seems she couldn't possibly not fail.  Ah well.  Shania Twain would

1 2 3 9 10 11

Started by:  Jerome Smith

• Views 3232
    • Posts 164
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • a question about TV Credits?
      Riley (the normal one, not the one who won the predictions contest)

Producer titles usually mean little other than how long someone has worked on a television show and

Boidiva02

Thank you for that informative and detailed information. It helped tremendously. 

Started by:  Boidiva02

• Views 366
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • worst shows ever?
      Kevin Jacobsen

The Will on CBS will always be the worst of the worst for me.  A benefactor's family and friend

The BC 2.0

- Work It was pretty bad.  I'm glad ABC cancelled it.- The Chew is pretty bad.  A bunch of people talking and cooking food is NOT what people want to see in Daytime.  They want to see backstabbing, passion, and twists/turns.- The Talk

1 2

Started by:  Boidiva02

• Views 1012
    • Posts 29
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • How Did They NOT Win?
      Beastialg

Lisa Kudrow submitted "TOW Everyone Finds Out" and "The One Hundredth" together and I still can't be

Hendricks

Yes! It's a shame, Marcia was my pick to win Best Actress that year. I'll always remember one particular scene near the end of Season 1, she just makes the character so relatable. It's a shame she can't get nominated for this season, she has good mat

1 2 3 4 5

Started by:  Trent

• Views 2866
    • Posts 65
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • 2012 Image Award Predictions- Television
      Trent

Aubrey Plaza is hispanic and is therefore eligible, correct?

circa 1993

COMEDY: Reed Between the LinesACTOR - COMEDY: Malcolm Jamal Warner, Reed Between the LinesACTRESS - COMEDY: Tracee Ellis Ross, Reed Between the LinesSUPPORTING ACTOR - COMEDY: Tracy Morgan, 30 RockSUPPORTING ACTRESS - COMEDY: Sofia Vergara, Modern Fa

Started by:  Cordell Martin

• Views 1379
    • Posts 12
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Your Best Performance of the Year
      Denis

1. Claire Danes - Homeland2. Bryan Cranston - Breaking Bad3. Peter Dinklage - Game of Thrones4. John

Mike Phillips

Margo Martindale - (Justified) Bryan Cranston - (Breaking Bad) Peter Dinklage - (Game of Thrones) Walton Goggins - (Justified) Claire Danes - (Homeland) Giancarlo Esposito - (Breaking Bad) Aaron Paul - (Breaking Bad) Amy Poehler - (Parks and R

1 2

Started by:  Anonymous

• Views 21
    • Posts 20
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Predict the 2012 Emmy Awards (Part 2)

If Modern Family were in fact the best comedy on TV, or even one of the top 5, I would have no probl

A Person

[quote="beausalant"]Lets make a list of Oscar nominees who didn't get Emmy nominations when they were eligible. Everybody add one. I'll start.William H. Macy [/quote]Amy Ryan is another one that immediately springs to mind, whether for The Wire,

1 2 3 32 33 34

Started by:  Alijah Purdy

• Views 1865
    • Posts 497
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Season 7: The Unlucky Season?
      Carlo

Let's say that 7th season it's a good time for ending a show.Especially for not procedurals dramas i

EmmyLoser

I wouldn't say there's much of a pattern here.  It used to be that around the seven-season mark was a good place for a show to end with some dignity.  Now, there's no such thing as dignity in the entertainment world, so shows just go on and

Started by:  Alijah Purdy

• Views 739
    • Posts 10
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 4,426 through 4,440 (of 4,676 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.