Home Forums Television

Television

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL

This forum contains 4,927 topics and 218,489 replies, and was last updated by  Mukund 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 topics - 4,861 through 4,875 (of 4,926 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
    • DRAMA Emmy Nominee Discussions
      Chris Beachum

DRAMA SERIES:Army WivesBeing HumanBig LoveBlue BloodsBoardwalk EmpireBody of ProofBonesThe BorgiasBr

eastwest

[b]THE 63RD ANNUAL PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS: FINAL NOMINATIONS PREDICTIONS[/b] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]Outstanding Drama Series[/b] Boardwalk Empire (HBO) Friday Night Light

1 2

Started by:  Chris Beachum

• Views 590
    • Posts 22
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • MOVIE/MINI Emmy Nominee Discussions
      Chris Beachum

MOVIE/MINISERIES:Accidentally in LoveAmanda Knox: Murder on Trial in ItalyAny Human HeartBattle of t

eastwest

[b]THE 63RD ANNUAL PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS: FINAL NOMINATIONS PREDICTIONS[/b] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]Outstanding Miniseries Or Movie[/b] Carlos (Sundance Channel) Cinema V

• Views 355
    • Posts 5
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • San Diego Comic-Con 2011 TV thread
      Paul Hanlin Jr

Friday, July 22 schedule announced; all in Ballroom 20 except noted, all times Pacific:10-11AM: Torc

Paul Hanlin Jr

Friday, July 22 schedule announced; all in Ballroom 20 except noted, all times Pacific:10-11AM: Torchwood: Miracle Day panel with actors John Barrowman, Eve Myles, Mekhi Phifer, Bill Pullman, Alexa Havins and Lauren Ambrose, along with writer Jane Es

Started by:  Paul Hanlin Jr

• Views 574
    • Posts 2
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • 11th Annual Bryan/Silver Garbage Awards Thread
      The BC 2.0

COMEDY OR VARIETY SERIES EPISODE OF THE YEAR:The Big C- "Pilot" (Showtime; August 16, 2010)Glee- "Th

The BC 2.0

GUEST ACTRESS IN A COMEDY SERIES:THE BIG C- Cynthia Nixon as Rebecca (Showtime)CALIFORNICATION & ENTOURAGE- Carla Gugino as Abby Rhodes (Showtime) and as Amanda Daniels (HBO)COMMUNITY- Betty White as Professor June Bauer (NBC)GLEE

Started by:  The BC 2.0

• Views 890
    • Posts 4
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Who Should Present?
      Tom

I would be surprised if the academy didn't invite Bryan Cranston to present Lead Actor Drama. Would

ItsNotMe

I'd like to see Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton present together. I was hoping they'd do it last year, but alas...

Started by:  Trent

• Views 1050
    • Posts 7
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Will Steve Carell FINALLY Win?
      Ryan_Fernand

Jim Parsons won't win so the only threat to Carell is, once again, Alec Baldwin.  Baldwin has t

iskolar

I agree. Goodbye Michael has been probably pushed for a  lot of awards and will probably be Care''s tape, which is very strategic so he can finally win that goddamn Emmy.

1 2

Started by:  Tom O’Neil

• Views 2910
    • Posts 17
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • VARIETY Emmy Nominee Discussions
      Chris Beachum

VARIETY SERIES:Attack of the Show!Chelsea LatelyColbert ReportConanDaily Show with Jon StewartDrew C

eastwest

[b]Outstanding Variety, Music, Or Comedy Series[/b] The Colbert Report (Comedy Central) The Daily Show with John Stewart (Comedy Central) Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC) Late Show with David Letterman (CBS) Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) Sa

• Views 312
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • REALITY Emmy Nominee Discussions
      Chris Beachum

REALITY/COMPETITION PROGRAM:The Amazing RaceAmerica's Funniest Home VideosAmerica's Got TalentAmeric

eastwest

[b]Outstanding Reality-Competition Program[/b] The Amazing Race (CBS) American Idol (FOX) Dancing with the Stars (ABC) Project Runway (Lifetime) Top Chef (Bravo) The Voice (NBC)   [b]Outstanding Host For A Reality Or Reality-Competition

• Views 360
    • Posts 5
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • What Have You Watched Today? (Volume I)
      Daniel Montgomery

Finished watching this today:   Any Human Heart http://danielmontgomery.wordpress.com/2011/0

Daniel Montgomery

[quote="EmmyLoser"] I just finished The Killing.  I feel like I don't hate it like I'm supposed to?  I did think it was a crappy finale, but overall I still enjoyed it.  I don't share the bile most of the Internet seemed to feel a cou

Started by:  Daniel Montgomery

• Views 903
    • Posts 8
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 4,861 through 4,875 (of 4,926 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.