Home Forums Television

Television

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
  • This forum has 5,619 topics, 284,147 replies, and was last updated 3 minutes ago by Eden.
Viewing 15 topics - 5,566 through 5,580 (of 5,618 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
    • VARIETY Emmy Nominee Discussions
      Chris Beachum

VARIETY SERIES:Attack of the Show!Chelsea LatelyColbert ReportConanDaily Show with Jon StewartDrew C

eastwest

[b]Outstanding Variety, Music, Or Comedy Series[/b] The Colbert Report (Comedy Central) The Daily Show with John Stewart (Comedy Central) Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC) Late Show with David Letterman (CBS) Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) Sa

Started by: Chris Beachum

• Views 493
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • REALITY Emmy Nominee Discussions
      Chris Beachum

REALITY/COMPETITION PROGRAM:The Amazing RaceAmerica's Funniest Home VideosAmerica's Got TalentAmeric

eastwest

[b]Outstanding Reality-Competition Program[/b] The Amazing Race (CBS) American Idol (FOX) Dancing with the Stars (ABC) Project Runway (Lifetime) Top Chef (Bravo) The Voice (NBC)   [b]Outstanding Host For A Reality Or Reality-Competition

Started by: Chris Beachum

• Views 602
    • Posts 5
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • What Have You Watched Today? (Volume I)
      Daniel Montgomery

Finished watching this today:   Any Human Heart http://danielmontgomery.wordpress.com/2011/0

Daniel Montgomery

[quote="EmmyLoser"] I just finished The Killing.  I feel like I don't hate it like I'm supposed to?  I did think it was a crappy finale, but overall I still enjoyed it.  I don't share the bile most of the Internet seemed to feel a cou

Started by: Daniel Montgomery

• Views 1178
    • Posts 8
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Episode Submission Suggestions
      Karl William

Modern Family Tape A: "Unplugged" and "Halloween" Tape B: "Mother's Day" and "Boys' Night" T

30 RockTape A: "When It Rains, It Pours" & "Brooklyn Without Limits"Tape B: "Christmas Attack Zone" & "Mrs. Donaghy"Tape C: "Queen of Jordan" & "100"Alec Baldwin, "TGS Hates Women"Tina Fey, "When It Rains, It Pours"Jane Krakowski, "Live S

1 2

Started by: Matt Noble

• Views 3294
    • Posts 24
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • LAST DAY TO VOTE!!! 1st Annual Beau Awards Nomination Ballot

Added more choices to writing/directing. You may want to re-take.

Last updated leader board:   Comedy Series: [I]30 Rock[/I]  Drama Series: [I]Grey's Anatomy[/I]  Lead Comedy Actor: Alec Baldwin Lead Drama Actor: Steve Buscemi Lead Comedy Actress: Billie Piper Lead Drama Actress: Mariska Hargi

Started by: Anonymous

• Views 1374
    • Posts 11
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Critics Choice TV Awards
      Spenser Davis

The Most Exciting New Series will probably be [i]The Walking Dead[/i], since it has that one-of-a-ki

EmmyLoser

I've been pushing hard for Amy Poehler to get a win, but I'd hardly say Tina Fey's win is undeserved or playing catch up.  She was excellent this past season on 30 Rock.

1 2

Started by: Spenser Davis

• Views 2271
    • Posts 16
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Should Showtime Give Tara Another Year?
      Riley Chow

I have only seen one episode of the show, but the show should probably be thankful that it got three

Katie

The first season was fabulous, the 2nd season left a lot to be desired.  This most recent...ehhh...better than the last, but not great.   Personally, I won't miss it. It was okay, but I don't care.  It became stagnant.  I have t

• Views 1023
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • 2011 Television Critics Association nominees
      Daniel Montgomery

As usual, a dearth of women: only 3 out of 12 individual achievement nominees (Amy Poehler, Margo Ma

RJ

Can someone explain to me how Restrepo is eligible for TV awards when it was nominated for an Oscar earlier this year?  I had assumed that its Oscar-qualifying theatrical run would have forfeited television awards-eligibility...

Started by: Daniel Montgomery

• Views 1023
    • Posts 5
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Official FALLING SKIES Thread
      Spenser Davis

Episode Title: "Live and Learn"   Synopsis: [i]The world is left in tatters after a sudden,

Spenser Davis

Episode Title: "Live and Learn"   Synopsis: [i]The world is left in tatters after a sudden, unprovoked and unexplained invasion by aliens, leaving the planet’s remaining human population to fight for survival against the occupiers.[/i

Started by: Spenser Davis

• Views 764
    • Posts 2
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Shows We Are Over/Under-Crediting
      Riley Chow

Game of Thrones Justified The Killing Parks and Recreation   Who knows how well any of tho

Robert William McCormack

I echo the sentiment about "The Big C". It reminds me a lot of "Nurse Jackie" last year, and I think it's going to shock a lot of people with nominations in Series, Lead Actress (Linney), Supporting Actor (Platt), Directing, Guest Actor (

• Views 1342
    • Posts 9
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Comedy Lead Actress…Linney a lock to win?
      Ryan_Fernand

Laura Linney is not a lock, but she is the frontrunner.  I actually see Edie Falco to be her bi

I just re-watched the Pilot of The Big C and now I can easily say that Linney will not win this category. She is definitely a frontrunner, but she will not win. And there's one major reason why: she's a character actress. She is known for her he

1 2 3

Started by: Alijah Purdy

• Views 3421
    • Posts 35
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 5,566 through 5,580 (of 5,618 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.