Home Forums Television Re-Do : What Would You Vote for to Win Limited Series 2020?

Re-Do : What Would You Vote for to Win Limited Series 2020?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Seven
Riley Chow
Re-Do : What Would You Vote for to Win Limited Series 2020?
Watchmen
Mrs. America
Unbelievable
Little Fires Everywhere
Unorthodox
Normal People
I Know This Much is True
The Plot Against America
Other
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Options taken from the Goldderby top 10.

Comment what you picked below!

FYC Emmys : Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials"), Russell Tovery ("Years and Years"), Helena Bonham Carter ("The Crown") & The Crown, His Dark Materials, Years and Years, Succession and The Affair in all categories. The Politician : Ben Platt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Bette Midler and Judith Light.

FYC Goldderby Awards : MAURA TIERNEY AND DOMINIC WEST FOR THE FINAL SEASON OF THE AFFAIR

Profile picture
    Seven
    Topics:

Watchmen

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

No one’s voting for Mrs. America woops (I wonder if it is the inclusion of the full stop or a general lack of love for it that has brought its count low).

FYC Emmys : Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve"), Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials"), Russell Tovery ("Years and Years"), Helena Bonham Carter ("The Crown") & The Crown, His Dark Materials, Years and Years, Succession and The Affair in all categories. The Politician : Ben Platt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Bette Midler and Judith Light.

FYC Goldderby Awards : MAURA TIERNEY AND DOMINIC WEST FOR THE FINAL SEASON OF THE AFFAIR

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    thedemonhog
    Topics:

Does the period count as poll-breaking punctuation?  I guess that we will find out soon enough.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Does the period count as poll-breaking punctuation? I guess that we will find out soon enough.

If I’m honest if people hadn’t yelled at me for putting apostrophes for Schitt’s and Handmaid’s I wouldn’t know poll-breaking punctuation was even a thing.

I should have put a period/full stop (I’m from the UK get used to it lmao) for Maisel because then we’d know for sure.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.